★ amazing saturday

╔════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╗

bold words in speech / dialogue - in english

italic words in speech / dialogues - in japanese

normal words in speech / dialogues - in korean

╚════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╝

Park Eunbyul kept peeking through the side, preparing her heart to be amongst the celebrities she had known from when she was small. Jeongwoo chuckled as Jihoon pulled her back, attempting to calm the youngest.

The Park Trio were invited onto the show 'Amazing Saturday' to promote their group since it was a few months after their last comeback — and obviously, the Park Trio were just fun to be around, so they were perfect for variety shows.

As the host, Boom, gave their introduction, Jihoon jogged into the room with Jeongwoo and Eunbyul following the oldest. Their backs were bent as they kept bowing, clapping as they greeted each member with a bow.

The background music changed from 'MY TREASURE' to 'BAE', and the boys gestured Eunbyul to take the center, and they did minimalistic dances for the pre-chorus. Just like they had done a hundred times before, the Park Trio danced powerfully to the chorus of their debut song.

After their mini performance, Eunbyul clung onto Jihoon, failing to hide her excitement as all three of them had wide smiles on their faces. The tall female followed their leader to their seats, taking her seat between both her members as they gave their introductions.

"Find your TREASURE. Hello, we are TREASURE!" Eunbyul stifled her laugh as she nudged Jeongwoo, who was late to join their greeting. "Hello, I'm TREASURE's all-rounder female maknae, Park Eunbyul. Nice to meet you!" She greeted, clapping nonstop ever since she walked into the studio.

"2000?" The cast members exclaimed, after having heard that they were born after the aforementioned year. "I'm actually born in 2000," Jihoon stated, before pointing at Jeongwoo since he was next in line.

Eunbyul covered her face at the way the cast gasped after hearing Jeongwoo was born in 2004. "I'm born in 2005," she muttered, not sure whether the cast could handle the news.

"I joined SM in 2005!" Key retorted, completely in shock as he came into terms that he joined his company in the year Eunbyul was born.

As the host spoke about Jeongwoo's hearing skills, Eunbyul covered her face again, knowing the possible aftermath. When Shin Dongyup mentioned how Jeongwoo would be thirty minutes into the show, Eunbyul couldn't help but laugh, nodding along in agreement.

The female was in awe at the sound quality of the speaker, listening to Bruno Mars' 'Treasure' as they watched the video of the food they would play for today. Forgetting about the food as they just enjoyed the visuals of it, the Park Trio awed over the speaker, finding their song 'I LOVE YOU' twice as amazing.

"So, have none of you tried tripe?" Moon Seyoon asked, intrigued by their answers.

Eunbyul raised her hand as if she were a student in a class. "I have tried it once before," she answered, shocking the cast members as tripe wasn't something palatable by youngsters.

"And how was it? Did you like it?"

"It was good. I really liked it." Eunbyul showed a thumbs up. "But then I had to go to the hospital because I got an allergic reaction, since they used pickle brine." She brought in an awkward silence as the cast and her members looked at her in shock, wondering how she had a smile on her face as she spoke.