★ treasure map - ep.ten

╔════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╗

bold words in speech / dialogue - in english

italic words in speech / dialogues - in japanese

normal words in speech / dialogues - in korean

╚════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╝

"T-Hi!"

Eunbyul and Haruto waved at the camera, murmuring as they were inside the airplane. The two had recorded a lengthy introduction, but only realised that they forgot to turn on the camera once they came inside the flight and tried to watch back the video.

"We are going back to our hometown, Fukuoka, for our vacation," Haruto explained, his low voice barely heard along with the rumbling of the flight.

"I haven't visited my house in Japan for so long. I can't wait to go back!" Eunbyul cheered, smiling widely at the camera. "We are inside the flight now, so we can't talk much. But we'll catch up after we land," she added, looking over at Haruto, who nodded.

"Bye for now!"

***

"Hello and welcome! You are about to get a first glance at my room!" Haruto angled the camera towards the door, completely ignoring Eunbyul who stood next to him.

"It's really nothing special, I'll tell you that, guys," she spoke, turning the camera towards them, waving at the camera in greeting. "You must wonder what I'm doing in Haru-kun's house, huh?" She wiggled her eyebrows, laughing to herself before she covered her face behind Haruto.

"Her brothers couldn't get their tickets with our flight, so they had to take the next one, which is landing in a few hours," the raven-haired male started, running his fingers through his hair. "So, until then, she is staying with me. Isn't that right, Peach?"

"Yes!" Eunbyul exclaimed, clapping her hand excitedly. "We just finished having lunch, and guys, Haru-kun's mother is an amazing cook." She leant closer to the camera, pretending to whisper it to the fans.

"Even when Jaehyuk hyung makes ramen, Hoshi says he is an amazing cook." Haruto brought the camera closer to him, playfully shoving away the younger.

"Shh, you are just ungrateful. Haru-kun's mom, you are an amazing cook. I love you!"

"You literally said that to her face two minutes ago."

***

"Hello, everyone!" Eunbyul smiled to herself as she greeted in English, scrunching her face as her fourth brother, Yohan, teased her behind the camera. "I came back from Haru-kun's home after picking up my brothers!"

From the screen, she saw her third brother roaming around in the back, shirtless as he looked for something. Eunbyul groaned and turned around, pouting at her brother.

"Jaehan oppa!" She yelled, shaking her head and trying to stop her brother when he started walking towards her. "No, no! Stop!"

"Why?" He ignored her words, not seeing the camera in front of him. Her second brother, Sunghan, came to her rescue, standing in front of Jaehan as he covered him with his frame. "Why? What are you doing?"

"She's recording!" Sunghan scolded, hitting the younger's exposed skin. "Go flaunt your washboard abs somewhere else."

Yohan shook his head, disagreeing. "There are more of chocolate bar kinda abs, not washboard," he stated, and the youngest took hold of her camera, squeezing her way out of the little congregation and making her way towards her room.

"That is just a snippet of what I go through being the only girl among the Yoshida-Park siblings. Being the youngest of four boys is no joke, I'll tell you that." Eunbyul shook her head, massaging the sides of her forehead.

"They are kinda nice when they are not annoying, though. But, Donghan oppa is always nice. He isn't here today because he can't get a day off from work since he works for the army. But the others are here, and it's nice to be with them after a long time," she spoke, smiling to herself when she heard knocking on her door.

"Can we come in?" Yohan asked, after he had walked into her room. Jaehan followed, closing the door behind them.

"I don't know, can you?" Eunbyul sassed, making Jaehan smile because that's who she got the sass from. "Why are you here? Do you want to appear in my vlog?" She asked, already shifting her chair to the side to capture all three of them.

"Is it okay, though?"

"I don't know. If it's not, we can always cut your ugly faces out."

Yohan and Jaehan sat on her bed and pulled Eunbyul's chair to the middle, checking from the screen and adjusting themselves to sit on either side of her. "Okay, much better." Jaehan smiled at his work, looking into the camera and waving before throwing a peace sign. "Hello, I am Park Jaehan, Eunbyul's third older brother."

"As expected from the former idol," Yohan grumbled under his breath before giving a small smile on his own, half-heartedly waving. "Hey, I am Park Yohan, Eunbyul's fourth older brother."

Eunbyul smiled, trying to make him more comfortable. "Do you want to say 'hi' to your friends?" She asked, referring to her '00 liner members, who were good friends with him.

"Jihoon-ah, Junkyu-ah, hello! I hope you two are doing well." His smile widened as he greeted the next member, the one he was the closest with. "Yoshinori, hello! I'll see you tomorrow, so I'll know how you are doing." Yohan laughed, and the other two looked at him with surprised expressions on their faces.

"You are going to meet Yoshi tomorrow?"

Yohan nodded. "He said he won't be going anywhere because of his stomach bug, so I'm going to go meet him," he explained.

"Then, I guess it's just you, me and Sunghan hyung going to the parks tomorrow." Jaehan shrugged as Eunbyul grimaced at the news.

"Oh, jolly good."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing. Bye, guys. T-Bye!"

Until next time, TREASURE MAKERS!