★ [atsb] all's well that ends well

╔════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╗

bold words in speech / dialogue - in english

italic words in speech / dialogues - in japanese

normal words in speech / dialogues - in korean

╚════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╝

AND THE STORY BEGINS — PART NINE ; ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL

summary; a mini-series where we get to see interactions between enhypen and treasure — more so between injang's murderer and treasure's dishwasher.

YGE PRACTICE ROOM — 31 JANUARY 2022

"Bold of you to assume I'd listen to anyone after I found out my crush likes me back."

Jungwon challenged, causing Eunbyul to burst into laughter at his words, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Oppa, you really want me to believe that?" She raised her brow questioningly. "You always listen to what your hyungs say." Eunbyul felt fluffy on the inside, seeing how they could change topics without making the atmosphere awkward.

Maybe living without regrets isn't so bad after all.

"I don't! Who said–" His words were cut off as someone knocked on the practice room's door, followed by a few of their members opening the door.

"Jungwon-ah, we told you to bring her outside, not get stuck in here with her!" Sunghoon pretended to grumble, eyes scanning the two teenagers to check if they were still awkward.

Jihoon clicked his tongue, shaking his head. "Aigoo, our Jungwonie must've tried hard. You can never win an argument with Byul," he commented, getting a playful glare from the female.

"Are you guys coming or not?"

"Yes, hyung!" Jungwon replied, straightening his posture which got a laugh out of Eunbyul. "We are coming!" He walked towards his hyungs, turning around to see the female struggle to contain her smile.

"I was right. You always listen to your hyungs."

The leader of ENHYPEN frowned, looking at the boys who stood near the door. "Change of plans, I'm not coming, hyungs. I'm staying here," he affirmed, giving the younger a victorious smirk.

Eunbyul nodded. "You stay here, then. I'm leaving." She smiled sarcastically, showing a thumbs up as the smirk was wiped off the male's face.

"No. Wait, I don't want to stay here alone!"

|<><><><><>|

The TREASURE and ENHYPEN boys looked at their members who sat on the opposite sides of the room, trying to read them to figure out what happened when they were in the room for that long.

The two teenagers seemed to be on better terms than before, but no one could figure if the main 'mission' behind sending keeping the two in the same room was accomplished. Jihoon turned towards Jeongwoo, nudging him to get his attention.

"Apparently, Byul sucks at hiding her feelings, right?" He quipped, still bitter about the younger's words from weeks ago. "Tell us if she looks like she's told him, genius."

"Do I look like some body-language-reading doctor?"

"You seemed like it when you told us off for not paying attention to her."