★ treasure map - ep.fifty-three

╔════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╗

bold words in speech / dialogue - in english

italic words in speech / dialogues - in japanese

normal words in speech / dialogues - in korean

╚════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╝

"T-Hi!"

After going with the fact that Eunbyul was always in the blue team — even with the probability of rock, paper and scissors — the staff concluded to put her into the blue team.

Eunbyul stood in the middle, between Yedam and Hyunsuk, smiling as she saw her manager laughing at the height difference. Unknown to the boys, she kept walking backwards, bending her knees and slouching to make sure they appeared the same height — and didn't look weird — on camera.

"Byul-ah, don't go too far. Come forward," the camera director called out, making everyone turn their attention to the youngest female. "Go to the end if you don't feel comfortable."

In an instant, Eunbyul smiled, clicking her tongue as she walked to the end, standing next to her best friend, Jaehyuk. "Oppas, it's not because you are short. I'm just too tall, okay?" She tried assuring, turning the other way as she realised how it came out.

TREASURE was full of laughs and smiles, thanks to Eunbyul, starting their shoot as they introduced the content for the day; soccer, basketball and bowling. Ah, sports. Something TREASURE loved to do, but didn't have enough energy for.

GAME ONE — SOCCER GAME

Eunbyul was the first to bail, stepping out when they split themselves into teams for the soccer game. "You guys already have twelve members. I'll observe this round. I really don't want to play soccer with you guys," she confessed, involuntarily making eye-contact with Hyunsuk even though she tried to avoid it. "You guys are very competitive."

"It was only once! And it was an accident! I didn't mean to kick you!"

"I still have the scar on my leg, Hyunsuk-oppa. I will not risk not being able to walk for three days again. Nope, never."

The boys snickered among themselves, remembering their pre-debut day's incident, where an innocent game of soccer ended up with Eunbyul rolling on the ground in pain. They ended up visiting the hospital too, but the funny part was that instead of Eunbyul crying, Hyunsuk was the one who bawled his eyes out until the doctor himself had to come and console him, assuring him that their female maknae was alright.

Ah, those were the days — except for the injuries.

"Don't get hurt, guys. Hyunsuk-oppa, Asahi-kun, you two, especially!" Eunbyul yelled, making sure everyone heard her. "Junkyu-oppa, Jihoon-oppa, please stretch and warmup!" She looked like the over-protective soccer moms as she watched the boys play on the sidelines, unconsciously biting her thumb as she watched some close calls.

Eunbyul's brows remained furrowed throughout the first half, only having a smile on her face when the boys — mostly Jihoon — ran to her after they scored a goal, bragging their skills to the youngest, who played along with their excitement.

"Byul! Byul-ah! Did you see that?! That was a flawless kick! Did you see?" Jihoon ran to her after celebrating his victory with the camera. "Wah, you've never seen such skills, haven't you? I know, I know, you must be in awe."