★ [atsb] you are my happiness

╔════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╗

bold words in speech / dialogue - in english

italic words in speech / dialogues - in japanese

normal words in speech / dialogues - in korean

╚════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╝

AND THE STORY BEGINS – PART EIGHT ; YOU ARE MY HAPPINESS

summary; a mini-series where we get to see interactions between enhypen and treasure — more so between injang's murderer and treasure's dishwasher.

a/n: no i'm not on drugs i just happen to be excited to write this chapter asap (totally not bc of the threats i've been receiving to make byulwon happen) a pretty wordy chapter i hope you guys read well <3

YGE PRACTICE ROOM — 31 JANUARY 2022

Yang Jungwon knocked on the door, slowly peeking when he didn't hear a response. A smile of adoration came on his face as he watched Eunbyul practice their new choreography in front of the mirror, too focused to notice his arrival.

Hesitating to enter, Jungwon quietly watched from behind the door, his smile widening as Eunbyul grinned to herself after getting the move right, proud of herself for her mini accomplishment.

Before his 'observing' got any creepier, the leader of ENHYPEN knocked on the door again, entering the room while greeting the youngest of TREASURE with a warm smile and a small wave. Eunbyul stopped in her tracks upon seeing Jungwon in the mirror, rubbing her eyes, thinking it was a product of her lack of sleep and clouded mind.

"Eun-ah, hi!" He spoke, pulling the female out of her trance, a startled scream escaping her lips as she realised the Jungwon she saw in the mirror wasn't a figment of her imagination. "Did I scare you that much? I thought you saw me." The male panicked, walking closer and checking if she was okay.

"I didn't." Eunbyul bowed politely, greeting him. "Hi. It's ... nice seeing you here." She smiled gratefully as Jungwon handed her water bottle that was on the table in the room's corner.

There you go again, being all nice to me.

The elder mimicked the smile, nodding awkwardly. "You didn't know we were coming, huh?" He knew immediately upon seeing her clueless face, wondering why she wasn't informed about their arrival.

I'm kinda glad they didn't, though. Maybe you would've run away again if you knew.

"Yeah, I was busy practicing since morning. I didn't really have much time to talk with my members."

"Don't overwork yourself much, Eun-ah. You are always doing your best and I'm sure your fans appreciate that."

A genuine smile came on the female's face, oddly enough finding Jungwon's words reassuring. Eunbyul sat on the floor, relaxing a little after having worked on the details of their new choreography.

Jungwon followed, leaning against his arms as he looked at the younger. "So, what are you guys doing here?" She inquired, appearing nonchalant as she internally prayed that he wouldn't inquire her lack of communication over the past few months. "Are we having another meeting about the group activities?"

And thankfully, Jungwon took the hint. If Eunbyul didn't want to talk about it, then he wouldn't either.

"No, we just came to see you guys. You haven't been visiting, so we thought of dropping by for a few hours since it's our off-day," he answered, getting a nod from the younger. "The hyungs sent me because they said you were refusing to come out. You could talk with the others too. They are outside," he added, not wanting her to force her to talk with him if she wasn't feeling like it.