★ idol ramyeonators - ep.nine

╔════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╗

bold words in speech / dialogue — in english

italic words in speech / dialogues — in japanese

normal words in speech / dialogues — in korean

╚════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╝

Park Eunbyul squeezed herself out of the van, waiting for the others to join as they awaited further instructions.

"Hello, hello." She bowed politely. "Have you been well?" She asked the staff, making small talk.

As the others huddled together, Producer Na announced their day's session. "Did you hear you're camping today?" He asked, earning nods from the TREASURE kids. "We have to go to the camping ground. This is the way."

"Wah," the blue-haired female exclaimed. "Physical activity, once again."

"This is the Inje point for Baekdu Mountain Range trail test course. Last time, you filmed 'Backpack Ramen' in the city. This time, it's nature," Producer Na explained. "Last time, you walked 20km. But it's 10km today. It's only half of last time."

Instantly, the TREASURE members had smiles on their faces, relieved there wasn't that much of walking involved. The trio changed into their trekking gear, quickly gathering near the starting point.

"Let's go!"

From the start, Jihoon and Hyunsuk were laughing, finding the joy in the tiniest of things. And like the start of everything laughable, Jihoon made a comment that struck a chord with Eunbyul.

"What do you call this green smell?" He questioned, guessing as they continued trekking. "Innisfree?"

Eunbyul's brows furrowed in disbelief. "Oppa, that's the brand I am promoting." She chuckled.

"In our defence, you are an ambassador for a lot of brands," Hyunsuk argued. "Wait! Pastachio?" He called out, suddenly remembering the word.

"Pistachio!" Jihoon excitedly yelled, happy to figure out the name for the 'green smell'.

Except they were still wrong.

"Oppas..." Eunbyul trailed off, her voice soft. "It's phytoncide. Not pistachio. That's a type of nut."

The leaders of TREASURE paused in their places before bursting into laughter, embarrassed at their quick celebration. "I'm sure they laughed at us so much. They're already writing comments," Hyunsuk stated.

"We aren't ignorant!" Jihoon defended. "We just can't recall it."

"They definitely had it." Eunbyul nodded supportively. "Give them another minute and they would've figured it out."

After a lot of walking, the TREASURE members made it to a mountain path, fascinated when they came across a valley. The teenagers were in awe, turning towards the crew.

"Don't tell me we have to make a boat or something," Eunbyul muttered, seemingly terrified as she thought of what was to come. "How do we get across this?"

"As you can see, it's the valley trekking course. You walk along the valley."

Before the trio could even process what was happening, the staff were already making it across the valley, shin-deep in the water as they walked.

"You're kidding me."

"Really?"

"Wait. I'm having cognitive dissonance."