★ treasure map - ep.forty-seven

╔════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╗

bold words in speech / dialogue - in english

italic words in speech / dialogues - in japanese

normal words in speech / dialogues - in korean

╚════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╝

"T-Hi!"

Everyone finally got the greeting right (somewhat) after all the failures. Eunbyul walked through the balloon arch, wearing a blue shirt while holding onto Junghwan, both of them skipping with big smiles on their face.

"Jihoon is feeling sick, so he made it today," Yoshi announced, and Eunbyul furrowed her brows, the words not settling right with her.

"He didn't make it today!" She quietly corrected, but the others had caught onto it and mentioned it loudly, finding Yoshi's mistake adorable.

Eunbyul waved at the camera, giving an assuring smile. "Jihoon-oppa will be fine soon, and we'll take care of him too, so TEUMES don't have to be worried, okay?" She stated, moving along with their activities as they announced their content for the day.

"Let's start our sports day!" Hyunsuk yelled for everyone to hear. "We will have guests too!"

"I still have back pains from the last one," Asahi and Eunbyul mumbled, breaking into laughter as they realised they had spoken in sync. "Wah, Mr Hamada, my twin." The female raised her hand, high-fiving the male as they sobered up from their laughing.

As soon as the car came into view, Eunbyul squinted her eyes, trying to see who their guests were. Jeongwoo stood behind her, placing his hands on her shoulders as he tiptoed, trying to see the guests.

"AH, PARK TAEJUN!" Eunbyul's voice startled everyone, not expecting her to be so excited. She ran towards her 'little brother', making incoherent noises as she flailed her arms. "Junnie! Ah, Junnie! Hello, hello!"

"Noona!" Taejun greeted the older (whom he had practically adopted as his sister) with equal enthusiasm, jumping on her as she kneeled down. "I missed you!"

"Me too!"

After crowding around Hyunsuk, the other kids came to greet Eunbyul before running towards the others. Eunbyul shook her fists in excitement, happy to see the children after a while. There wasn't a day she spent without thinking about Taejun, since she stuck their polaroids on her wall and even had a picture of them as her lock-screen.

She adored him that much. But then again, when you looked at the kids, who wouldn't fall in love with them?

Surprisingly, the usually energetic Taejun sat calmly by Eunbyul's side, while the others ran around the place, with her members following them. Taejun sat between Eunbyul's legs, pulling on her arms as he hugged them, rambling about the different things he did after TREASURE had babysat them.

"I've been doing lots and lots of shooting. Just like noona and hyung!" Taejun spoke, making Hyunsuk pout at his cuteness. "But I like these shoots better!"

"We watched all the shows you are in. I watched them with Hyunsuk-oppa," Eunbyul explained, bringing a wide smile on Taejun's face. "We watched every single drama, movie and commercial you guys were in!"

"Really?! All of mine?"

"Yes! You looked really cute in all of them! And you are really good at acting!"