★ [atsb] comeback birthdays + panic attacks

╔════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╗

bold words in speech / dialogue - in english

italic words in speech / dialogues - in japanese

normal words in speech / dialogues - in korean

╚════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╝

AND THE STORY BEGINS  PART TWO ; COMEBACK BIRHTDAYS AND PANIC ATTACKS

summary; a mini-series (or not, idk yet) where we get to see interactions between enhypen and treasure more so between injang's murderer and treasure's dishwasher.

MUSIC BANK  15 OCTOBER 2021

"Congratulations to Heeseung-ssi on his birthday! Wishing ENHYPEN all the best for their comeback! Whoo!" Eunbyul cheered, quickly glancing at her script cards before clapping for her friends.

The 'ON AIR' light turned off as soon as Sunghoon gave his ending lines, and both the hosts turned to the sides, heaving deep breaths before smiling as they realised they both did the same thing.

"Why are you so nervous? Aren't you an extrovert?"

"Extrovert in your dreams. You don't even know my MBTI?!"

Heeseung and Jake immediately went to the two, giving their pats of encouragement as they reminded the interview cameras were still rolling. MC ByulHoon instantly changed their facial expressions, resorting to congratulating the group as the ENHYPEN boys gave pats and hugs before they left the waiting room.

"Take 30 until the performance recordings are done," the PD-nim announced, getting grateful bows from the two before they walked out, following the others.

Six out of the seven ENHYPEN boys waited as they saw their MC friends follow behind, with Heeseung walking towards Eunbyul and Jake going to Sunghoon. They knew the fight that was cut short because of the cameras would definitely continue.

Sunghoon scoffed, raising his brows. "Why should I know your MBTI? It's not like you are anyone of importance." He shrugged, smugly smiling when he saw the younger turn towards him.

"Oh, really? Do you want to start a fight?" Eunbyul furrowed her brows as she loosened her necktie. "Try me, Park Sunghoon-ssi. Just try me!" A sarcastic smile adorned her face as Heeseung pulled her away quickly, making an excuse for wanting to know something.

"Aigoo," the oldest male cooed, slightly ruffling the younger's hair. "You and Sunoo are no different. The same feisty personalities." The aforementioned male came to the side, linking his arm with the female.

"You can pass for my sister, Byulie," Sunoo stated, grinning. "You are just as cute as me, so it'll work."

"What is it with everyone trying to make me their sister? I already have like twenty-something brothers. I don't want to be your sister."

"With that sassy attitude and annoyance, I am more convinced now that you are my sister."

***

MUSIC BANK  15 OCTOBER 2021

Park Eunbyul wandered through the endless halls behind the Music Bank stage, trying to keep herself calm as she retraced her steps. Fear filled her as it sunk in that she misplaced her cue cards, her hands shaking as she used the fifteen minutes she had left to quickly find her script before she had to be on air.