★ treasure map - ep.fifty-seven

╔════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╗

bold words in speech / dialogue - in english

italic words in speech / dialogues - in japanese

normal words in speech / dialogues - in korean

╚════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╝

a/n: this is not at all edited bc my laptop charger is broken and won't charge and i'm too scared to tell my mom, save me, please.

update: i am currently editing the chapter bc i found a way to somehow charge the laptop but still i gotta tell my mum huhu hopefully i can carry this on for a week more and i can just pretend like it just happened or smth

"T-Hi!"

Eunbyul stood between Jaehyuk and Junghwan at the back, barely listening as her members spoke about their last episode of TREASURE MAP SEASON 2.

During their mafia game episode, the winners got a flex coupon which they could use for anything. Initially, they wanted to visit Japan, but decided on Jeju Island since it would be easier for the J-Line members. It was difficult every time to leave their families, so they didn't want that.

"Star is the only one dressed for the summer," Hyunsuk commented with a laugh, and before Eunbyul could register, all three cameras were surrounding her, capturing her outfit from different angles.

"With some exaggeration," Doyoung started, using his currently most common phrase. "Look at Eunie's legs. They go on for miles."

The female whined, crouching on the floor so the boys couldn't tease her. "Jihoonie-oppa, Doyoung is bullying me again!" She called out for the nth time that day — since it wasn't the first time the male was commenting on her appearance.

"Doyoung-ah. Height is a privilege, and just because you don't have that doesn't mean you make fun of Byul for it," Jihoon warned, instantly shutting up the younger — as well as the others who were getting ready to tease their female maknae.

After that point, only Haruto could tease Eunbyul ... but everyone knew he wouldn't trouble the youngest.

Tying her hoodie around her waist, Eunbyul held onto Jihoon's hand as they walked through their gate, getting ready to show their boarding passes to the counter. It was crowded at the airport, with most of the crowd being their fans.

Thankfully, it didn't last long and TREASURE boarded into the plane safely, ready for their Jeju Island trip.

***

Arriving at Jeju Island, the first-timers awed at the airport's interior, which didn't last long as their fans crowded around once again. Jihoon held onto Haruto, covering him from the side while Jeongwoo did the same with Eunbyul.

It was the most silent the TREASURE members had been, and even they noticed the difference. They were utterly terrified of mobs, since they experienced it during their pre-debut days. And it wasn't the most pleasant experience.

"Are you okay?" Eunbyul asked, turning to Jeongwoo as soon as they got on the bus.

Jeongwoo nodded. "I'm okay. What about you?" He observed the younger's expressions, checking if she was alright.

"I'm good."

Hyunsuk and Jihoon stood on the bus, getting everyone seated. Almost immediately their gazes darted towards Eunbyul, waiting for a gesture. She did an 'okay' sign before pulling down her mask, smiling widely so the boys knew she was well.