★ idol ramyeonators - ep.ten

╔════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╗

bold words in speech / dialogue — in english

italic words in speech / dialogues — in japanese

normal words in speech / dialogues — in korean

╚════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╝

"I wasn't told we were camping here! This isn't fair! I wanna go home!"

Park Eunbyul sighed, utter shock evident on her face as she looked around. She couldn't believe it, wondering if the production crew would actually make her spend the night there.

"The female staff will be here in a bit," Producer Na announced. "We thought you'd need the company for the night."

"You could've just told me we were camping," Eunbyul muttered, feeling betrayed. "Why did you hide it from me?"

"Because Jihoon and Hyunsuk said you would escape if we informed you beforehand."

The blue-haired female looked offended, opening her mouth to argue before closing it. "You know what..." She trailed off, slumping her shoulders. "They are actually right." She couldn't help but laugh, shaking her head.

"See! I knew we were right not to tell her!"

"You are getting your daily sun thanks to us, Byul-ah. You are welcome!"

The production crew laughed before Producer Na spoke. "There is a catch, though," he announced. "Byul has to make her own tent while Hyunsuk and Jihoon have to make theirs by themselves."

"Isn't that unfair to her?" Jihoon asked, looking confused. "She has to set up a tent by herself, but I at least have Hyunsuk-hyung."

Hyunsuk chuckled, shaking his head. "Considering our survival skills and how much we rely on Byul, I think she has an advantage," he explained, the realisation dawning on them.

"Okay, wait. Not getting help from Byul is unfair to us."

"And that's exactly why we are not letting her help you."

The TREASURE members began setting up their tent, most of the noise coming from the boys as they tried to figure out how the poles worked.

While Jihoon and Hyunsuk did what they did best (aka cause chaos), Eunbyul sat on the ground, tapping away on her phone. She saw the tent's brand name on the bag, using that to search up for any videos on how to set it up.

The co-leaders were too busy to see what their youngest was doing, oblivious to the plan their little genius had some up with.

"Oh, hyung! I know. This is how it goes!" Jihoon exclaimed gleefully. "It's easy. It's nothing."

Hyunsuk was excited too. "I think these two make an X, and this is the entrance," he stated, holding one pole in his hand. "This is the support."

"It's too low."

"Is it just me who finds it tall?"

Eunbyul immediately crouched upon hearing their conversation, having noted the pole Hyunsuk held was indeed too 'low' to be a support. And not wanting the blond male to feel bad upon seeing the pole was as tall as her, she pretended to be on her phone, sitting on the ground.

But alas, Producer Na was quick to notice — and pointed it out.

"I thought Byul would say the support was low because the pole was as tall as her," the older man spoke. "But as soon as she heard you two, she just fell to the ground."