★ mama (behind the scenes)

You stood in the corner of the room behind the stage, warming up your voice for the performance. TREASURE was going to perform next, and you also practiced your dance as you had to perform in a jumpsuit.

"Eodiseodeun bitna. Neoneun naye wangja!" You sang, simultaneously doing the dance. You heard clapping behind you and turned out, slightly startled at the sound.

"That was great." You saw a boy with brown hair, standing in front of you. He was shorter than you, but you assumed he was older, seeing his facial features. "I'm Jake from ENHYPEN. Please don't think of me as a weird person, I just saw you practicing and thought I'd see," he quickly added, and you picked up on the slight accent when he said his name and group.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you. I'm Park Eunbyul from TREASURE," you introduced yourself, smiling in greeting. "Are you perhaps from Australia?"

Jake's eyes widened, nodding. "Yeah, I am. How did you know?" He asked in English and had an impressed look on his face as he stared at you for an answer.

"I lived in Brisbane for a while."

"Oh, me too!"

The two of you exchanged surprised glances before laughing, finding your similarities amusing. Six days after debut and already at MAMA, you couldn't help but think as Jake told you his debut date. You also found out he was three years older than you, but you two spoke casually with him calling you by your English name; Julia.

"Well, wish me luck, I'll be performing next," Jake stated, causing you to frown.

"You are performing?" You tilted your head, confused. "I was told that we were performing." You scratched the back of your neck, looking around for your members.

Jake mimicked your frown, nodding understandingly. "Let's go check!" He gestured you to walk first, and you searched for a staff member, but found your members and the others of ENHYPEN standing together backstage.

"Hyunsuk oppa! Jihoon oppa!" You called out for your group's leaders while Jake called for Jungwon. Both of you gained everyone's attention and hurried towards them.

After explaining the mixup, the leaders of each group hunted down for a MAMA staff member, questioning them about the schedule. Both groups stood together and made conversation as you waited for the staff member to come back with a fixed schedule.

Sigh. MAMA is messed up as always, but at least we made new friends.

|<><><><><>|

Sighing in content as you patted your stomach, you already missed the Happy Meal you had at McDonald's. All of you casually conversed with each other, bored as you waited in the car for the other announcements.

Along with you, Yedam, Junghwan, Hyunsuk and Yoshi were also in the car, while they split the others into the remaining two cars. You played rock, paper and scissors with Junghwan, trying to fight away the boredom.

You raised your head, seeing your manager talk with someone over the phone before talking with your stylist, who sat up front with him. Furrowing your brows, you wondered what happened when your manager called for Hyunsuk; the male leaning over the seat as your manager whispered something in his ear.

"Star." You gave your attention to your leader as he called for you, smiling lightly. Your smile turned into a frown when the older didn't return your smile, looking worried.

"What is–" Your phone rang, cutting you off. Sunghan oppa, the caller ID read. It was your brother. You looked over at Hyunsuk, who breathed out shakily, pointing at your phone.