★ [atsb] jagiya + cats and dogs

╔════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╗

bold words in speech / dialogue - in english

italic words in speech / dialogues - in japanese

normal words in speech / dialogues - in korean

╚════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╝

AND THE STORY BEGINS – PART THREE ; JAGIYA + CATS & DOGS

summary; a mini-series (or not, idk yet) where we get to see interactions between enhypen and treasure — more so between injang's murderer and treasure's dishwasher.

YGE PRACTICE ROOM – 26 OCTOBER 2021

It was a semi-free day for ENHYPEN, and as the two companies were planning activities for them to shoot, their manager brought the boys over to TREASURE's company.

As the managers and other staff had discussions in the meeting room, the ENHYPEN boys waited in the practice room until their TREASURE friends came. They were promptly notified with no previous notice, so it took a while for all thirteen members to gather themselves.

After meeting at the rendezvous point — aka the practice room — the ENHYPEN boys interacted with whoever came first; those boys being Haruto, Asahi, Yedam and Junghwan. One after the other, the members gathered in the room, slightly surprised when they noticed their female maknae was missing.

Just as Yoshi was about to call the youngest, she came crashing through the door, holding multiple bags in her hand. She smiled as she saw her friends, showing them the bags which were filled with various snacks from the self-serve convenience store.

"I heard we were hanging out, so I got us snacks and some drinks!"

***

A selected few members from both the groups huddled in the room's corner, observing the others who hadn't noticed the little meeting that was happening. It was Hyunsuk, Jihoon, Yedam and Jaehyuk from TREASURE while Heeseung, Jake, Sunoo and Niki came on behalf of ENHYPEN.

"Something's definitely going on between those two, right?" Jihoon started, getting unsure nods from the others. "There is something for sure."

"I mean, it's possible." Niki shrugged, agreeing with the older male. "How do we find out, though?"

Hyunsuk looked skeptical, shaking his head. "Are we sure, though? I mean, they can just be friendly because Jungwon brought over Maeumi when Eunbyul was injured and bored." He looked at the others, who realised he had a point before they gave their counterargument.

"But why would Jungwon go through all the formalities every other day to leave the company, then pass your dorms to go to his parents' house before coming back with Maeumi?" Sunoo pointed out, instantly earning a victorious smirk from Jihoon.

"I like the way you think." Jihoon smiled, patting the pink-haired male's back. "What Sunoo says makes sense, guys. Either they already have something going on, or they have massive crushes on each other."

"I don't think they are dating," Yedam stated, adding his two cents worth. "Considering their personalities, I highly doubt they'd do that."

Jaehyuk nodded, agreeing with his member. "Jungwon is ENHYPEN's leader, so I doubt he'd take a risk like that. And Eunbyul prioritises our group over anything, so she's a definite no."