★ treasure map - ep.seven

╔════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╗

bold words in speech / dialogue - in english

italic words in speech / dialogues - in japanese

normal words in speech / dialogues - in korean

╚════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╝

You peeked through your hooded eyes as you felt someone pat your head, trying to wake you up. You held your hand in front of your eyes, covering them from the light as you looked at the person.

"Good morning," Jaehyuk cheerfully greeted, and a smile came onto your face, seeing his contagious grin.

"Good morning, oppa." You covered your mouth, yawning as you pulled the sheets over your head, seeing that he was holding a camera. "Why did you come all the way here?" You inquired, even though you knew why.

He laughed, hitting your stomach as he patted your blanket. "I came to tell you I was graduating today." You could hear a hint of sadness in his voice and pulled your sheet down, looking at him.

He wore his school uniform along with the black coat, looking like he was ready to walk the red carpet. Jaehyuk had a sad smile on his face, making you sit up and hug him lightly, not wanting to crumple his uniform.

"You could've texted me yesterday. I would've woken up early to wish you."

"I didn't want to trouble you."

"Congratulations on graduating, oppa. Enjoy your graduation and make some wonderful memories with your friends on your last day!" You patted his head, fondly smiling before puckering your lips and doing the 'chuu-chuu' thing he always did.

Jaehyuk nodded, pinching your cheeks slightly. "Thank you, Byul. I'll get going now. Bye." He waved as he took the camera and walked towards the door.

"Have a nice day! I love you!"

"I love you too!"

|<><><><><>|

The Day Before Jaehyuk's Graduation!

"T-Hi!" You all greeted, still not getting the hang of doing it in sync. You sat between Junkyu and Junghwan, copying the weird hand gestures they did.

"What are we all gathered here for?" Hyunsuk asked, looking around.

"To plan Jaehyuk's graduation!" Jihoon excitedly answered, startling you with his loudness.

Being used to it, Hyunsuk continued speaking. "We were planning on being there. But with the current situation, they have scaled graduations down and we can't," he explained, and you all nodded, groaning when the current situation was mentioned. "But we have to plan something else."

"But it's tomorrow. We don't have time. Think fast!" You flapped your hands, making the boys brainstorm for ideas.

"Jajangmyeon!" Yedam exclaimed.

Jihoon shook his head at the simple idea. "We can enjoy that much! We need something more." He pondered on the thought, trying to come up with something.

You watched the Japanese members get confused at the mentioning of jajangmyeon, not understanding why it was important. "It's something you eat after graduation. It's a must have," you explained, looking at Junghwan beside you to see if you were right.