★ go to sleep!

╔════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╗

bold words in speech / dialogue - in english

italic words in speech / dialogues - in japanese

normal words in speech / dialogues - in korean

╚════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╝

this was a requested chapter! idk if i did well, but i hope you like it!

Park Eunbyul woke up in the middle of night, squinting her eyes as she tried to adjust them to the dark. She was momentarily lost, forgetting where she was, what day it was and with whom she was. Taking a few breaths, she remembered their trip to the countryside, and the shoot for T-MAP.

Ah, yes. Half of us inside, while the others outside. She remembered as she saw a few figures laying across the floor beside her.

Feeling thirsty — and hungry — Eunbyul quietly stood from her place, tiptoeing around the room as she tried to find water. There were no water bottles in sight, so the female went to the kitchen, grabbing a glass as she went to the tap. No water came when the tap was opened and she frowned, wondering what was wrong.

She didn't want to wake anyone up, but she also was very thirsty. She took her phone that she got after the shoot, checking the time. 12:09 am. She felt well-rested, even though it was only three hours she had slept since they ended the shoot and went to bed at around 9.

Eunbyul went out the door, hoping there would be water bottles outside for the others. She walked around the tent and saw another one set up — most likely their manager and another staff, since the others were staying in a nearby hotel.

Just as she turned to go back to her sleeping bag inside, she saw Junkyu sitting near the door, rubbing his sleepy eyes as he wore his shoes. He let out a groan as he looked at the younger, wordlessly asking her why she was up.

"I was looking for some water. Did I wake you up, oppa?" She quietly asked, surprised because she was sure she didn't make any noise. Besides, Junkyu was a deep-sleeper, so it was shocking.

"Oppa senses. You awake, oppa knew," he incoherently mumbled, but Eunbyul was fluent in Junkyu's gibberish, so it was no issue. "Water find?" He inquired, squinting as he tried not to fall asleep.

"Nope. There's no running water either."

"Oppa no bottle too."

Eunbyul smiled at Junkyu's gibberish speech, absolutely adoring the way he addressed himself as 'oppa' in his sleepy state. His sentences were cut in half too, which was another thing that made the female squeal in delight. He was too cute to handle when he was awake, but a sleepy Junkyu was on a whole other level.

"Hyung? Byul?" Junghwan stood near the door, wearing his slippers before he walked out, joining the other two. "What are you guys doing?"

"Water finding."

"Yeah ... water finding, like oppa said." Eunbyul held back a laugh as she tried not to combust because of the older member's cuteness. Before she could send Junghwan back inside, the door opened again, revealing Jeongwoo and Asahi. "Ah, you guys, stop waking up."

"Then you should stop being so loud." A voice came from beside the female, and she almost jumped out of her skin at Mashiho's sudden appearance. "Why are we gathering up?"

"We weren't loud!" Eunbyul felt offended, since they barely spoke, and even if they did, it was silent. "Stop having sensitive hearing and go to sleep." She pushed on Junkyu and Mashiho, trying to send them back to the tent, but only more walked out of it.