★ treasure map - ep.three

╔════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╗

bold words in speech / dialogue - in english

italic words in speech / dialogues - in japanese

normal words in speech / dialogues - in korean

╚════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╝

You sat between Yoshi and Asahi, waving your arms awkwardly to see if the camera was recording well. "Hello, hello, everyone! It's your favorite unit, HoYoHi!" You greeted the camera, cheering wildly, not seeing the two confused Japanese boys beside you.

"Unit? What unit?" Asahi asked, chuckling in amusement.

"Ah!" Yoshi exclaimed, understanding the name. "It's a combination of a syllable from our names. Hoshi, Yoshi and Asahi. HoYoHi!" He explained to the younger boy, who nodded aggressively when he understood.

"You guys must wonder why we are at home when the others are outside exploring." You adjusted the camera, making it focus on the three of you.

"No," Asahi answered, making you playfully glare at him.

Yoshi chuckled, adoring the exchange the two of you had. "Nobody asked you, Sahi!" He stretched his arm behind you, smacking the younger as you gave him space to do so.

"Exactly."

Asahi laughed, nodding. "We are here just talk with you guys while drawing some stuff. But it might not work, because we don't talk when we work," the brunet explained, scratching the back of his neck.

"We might either not do the drawing and just talk, or do the drawing and forget to talk. Both won't happen, I'm sure," you added, the boys agreeing with you.

"Maybe we should've gone out too," Yoshi muttered, quietly discussing it with you two. "Ruto went to Iksan and Shiho went to Dong ..." he trailed off, looking at Asahi for help.

"Maengdong? Ah, maybe it's, um, I don't know."

"Somewhere in Seoul, Shiho oppa went there!" You concluded as you handed the blank papers to the boys. "Since we are talking about it, we'll draw the things we like about Korea. How about that?" You suggested, seeing the boys nod in agreement with your idea.

"What are some things you thought about Korea when you first came? Sahi, you can start." Yoshi grabbed a pencil, beginning on his doodles.

"Everything was so bright, exciting and elaborate. I was so shocked. Usually, everything is a bit on a lower scale in Japan, but here everything is topped," Asahi commented as he drew, and you awed, covering your mouth with your hand.

"Wah, oppa, that's some good Korean. You are becoming a local, now. I didn't even understand half of what you said," you commented, slapping his shoulder as the two males laughed at your words.

"What about you, Hoshi?"

"I realised that the words 'oppa', 'tteokbokki' and 'bibimbap' weren't enough to converse with people here." You laughed as the others did, not believing your younger self. "And the food here is so spicy, I couldn't even handle Level 1 spice in my first year here."

"What level of spice can you handle now?" Yoshi asked, curious as he took some color pens to add more depth to his doodling.

"With an ice cold glass of milk, I can handle anything."

Asahi paused his drawing to look up and laugh, his shoulders bouncing as he covered his face behind your shoulder. "So bold. We could never," he retorted, sobering from his laugh.

The three of you talked in small intervals, but you were sure it would fast-forwarded when going through the editing process, so you stuck to completing the drawings instead. After you all finished your drawings, you explained its contents, starting from Yoshi, Asahi, and then you.

"I drew the scenery here. This is the Han River, and this is a part of the Mapo-gu market." Yoshi pointed as he explained, shortly ending his speech and placing his paper down.

"We'll post these on Twitter, so you'll probably see these before you even see this episode!" You smiled at the camera, not feeling the awkwardness of showing feeling to the inanimate object after all the filming you did.

"My one is pretty much the same. I drew my dorm room, because I love it there. And then I drew ramen because I love that too," Asahi explained his drawing, pointing at the miniature pictures.

"Oh, is that the convenience store ramen?" You inquired, seeing the familiarity in the doodle. Yoshi clapped at your comment, smiling knowingly as he recognised the cup noodle.

"Yes, it is. I thought it wasn't recognizable."

"I know everything about all of you guys," you boasted, holding your drawing to your chest to make sure no one saw. "From what you guys love and hate to the way you think, I know it all."

"Hoshi is the TEUME and insider of TREASURE!" Yoshi stated, causing Asahi to nod at his words, agreeing with him. "Now, show us what you drew."

You turned your drawing, showing it to the camera as Asahi and Yoshi inspected it. Their mouths opened wide at the drawing, pretending to cry and wipe away their imaginary tears.

"The things I like about Korea are; TREASURE, obviously. Our TREASURE MAKERS, and tteokbokki and bibimbap," you told as you pointed at the foods. "And of course, our members. I drew caricatures of all twelve of you, and I wrote your names on top in case you couldn't recognise yourselves."

Asahi and Yoshi admired your little drawings of them, complimenting you on the accuracy. "Wah, you got the important details, which makes it easier to say who it is. This is so cute." They pointed at each member's drawing, praising it as you pushed them away, shaking your head.

"If I had more time, it would have been better. But, thank you anyway, oppas."

Asahi clapped his hands, pointing finger-guns at the camera. "Well, that's the end of our little drawing segment. We hoped you enjoyed it!" He laughed when Yoshi repeated the same in Japanese for their Japanese TEUMES.

"We hope you enjoyed this. Please stay tuned for more content, and give TREASURE lots and lots of love!" Yoshi spoke, showing finger hearts, and ended his talk with a flying kiss.

You joined in, ending the goodbye speech in English. "That's all for now! I hope all of our TEUMES are safe. Stay hydrated, stay healthy and stay in school!" You giggled, making a big heart with your hands. "Hope all of you will be there with us till the end! And if you haven't already, please like ..."

"Subscribe ..."

"And turn on the bell for notifications!"

"BYE, TEUMES!"

Until next time, TREASURE MAKERS!