★ debut talk

YG had a bunch of girls in the TREASURE BOX show along with the boys. You all mainly worked under TREASURE DIAMOND and rarely met up with the other contestant boys except for monthly tests, training and performances.

After working really hard to improve your singing, dancing and performance, you were the first girl they introduced to GOLDEN DIAMOND. The feeling you got when they announced it was truly mind-blowing; you felt like you were on top of the world.

But you had your hopes too high. It was bound to come crashing down.

Now you stood inside YG's office, along with your members of GOLDEN DIAMOND, your heads held down as you waited for the decision. Even though you did nothing wrong, you teared up at the thought of not debuting.

"I don't want to tell you what to do," Yang Hyunsuk stated in a threatening tone, staring at the four girls who screwed up, "but I hope you know what you should do now."

Laila, Heejun, Minji and Jisaun exchanged glances with each other, nodding tearfully. The assistant placed the papers in front of them, and it surprised you to not receive one. Sure, you weren't the ones stalking your seniors in the company, but wouldn't YG ask you to leave too? If not, why were you here?

As soon as they signed the papers, stating they weren't training under YG anymore, the tears uncontrollably fell down your face silently, facing the reality. You just lost your members. And your chance of a debut. You didn't notice the CEO stare at you, completely ignoring the wails of the other girls.

They did something wrong. You didn't. So why did you cry?

"You all can go now. Eunbyul, you can stay," he instructed, and at lightning speed, the others left. The man handed you some tissues, which you accepted gratefully and wiped away your tears. "Send the others inside."

You had your head down, not daring to look up in case YG were to say something. You didn't want to hear anything, not yet. Just think happy thoughts. You forced yourself, your neck hurting from staring down.

You heard hushed whispers, and thought it was just YG speaking with his assistant, not noticing the large congregation of boys in the room. "Byul?" Jaehyuk spoke up, seeing your familiar figure with your head down.

You turned your head towards the voice, eyes widening as you saw the TREASURE boys in the office. "Oh, hello," you greeted, standing and bowing, smiling politely. "Congratulations on getting chosen," you said, biting your lip as you tried to control your emotions. You tried not to maintain eye contact, but it was clearly visible to anyone that you were crying as your eyes were bloodshot red, which slightly worried the boys, especially Jaehyuk as they didn't know what happened in the room before they came.

"You know them?" YG asked you, and you nodded slowly.

"Only Jaehyuk. We trained at the same company before," you answered, not knowing how to explain the rest because of your broken Korean.

"They scouted us on the same day and we went to the same school, too. But we have a four-year age gap." Jaehyuk completed the sentence for you, and you nodded along, agreeing with him.

YG nodded. "Take your seats, boys. I'll come back to you," he stated, and the boys nodded, taking their seats in the folding chairs set up in the room. You internally wowed at the space in the office, enough to accommodate all twelve boys. "Sit, Eunbyul. Let's talk."

Though you were intimidated, you took your seat, maintaining eye contact with your boss. "Yes, Sir." You played with your fingers nervously, not knowing what the man would say.

"I'm sorry about what happened with your group. It's a shame you guys can't debut, but it had to be done to ensure it didn't happen again," he said, and you nodded understandingly.