★ treasure map - ep.twenty-one

╔════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╗

bold words in speech / dialogue - in english

italic words in speech / dialogues - in japanese

normal words in speech / dialogues - in korean

╚════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╝

"T-Hi!"

Park Eunbyul greeted the camera, waving as she did a pose. "Today, all of us have individual shoots, so you guys are stuck with me now!" She explained, walking towards the café with her manager. "I am going to an art class today, and try to make something nice, so let's see what happens."

Eunbyul and her manager walked into the café, and the manager gestured her to buy something as she waited for the art teacher to come. As Eunbyul placed her order, she tilted her head in confusion as she saw the cameras, wondering what was happening.

She didn't question about it, and just let it slide, going back to her seat with her vanilla milkshake and cheesecake. She noticed the other cameras, and awkwardly nodded at them, sipping on her milkshake as she looked through her phone.

There wasn't anyone else in the café except for Eunbyul, her manager, and a few other boys at the large table. The female didn't even blink as the manager left the café as he got a call, used to the staff members just going back and forth as they answered the calls they got.

It wasn't long before they put the prank into action, and the boys started talking about T-MAP, loud enough for Eunbyul to hear. She looked away as she heard them compliment the show, covering her face when the boys complimented her.

Unable to stay longer, she ditched her order and stood, quickly trying to make her way out of the café. But as soon as she stood up, the boys stood as well, walking towards her — not wanting to make the same mistake the 'fake' female fans had made with Jaehyuk.

"Are you Park Eunbyul?" A boy asked, and the younger considered lying about it for a second before she nodded. "Oh, my God. We are TEUMES, and we have been a fan of you for so long!"

"Oh ..." Eunbyul trailed off, awkwardly standing as the males took a seat next to her. She scooted back, sitting with her back to the window so she could see all of them. "Thank you so much for your love and support," she robotically responded, looking quite nervous.

"Can we have your autograph? Or a picture?"

Eunbyul looked lost a second before she spoke. "I will have to check with my manager before doing that. If you could just let me ..." She stood again, trying to leave, but the 'fans' blocked her, holding her hand as they pulled her back. "Oh, oh, oh." Her eyes widened slightly as she held her own hand, surprised by the sudden touch.

Everyone's pranks were done, and only Eunbyul was left, so all the boys were watching everything from the camera room; some of them looking as surprised as Eunbyul, while some others smiled and burst into laughter.

"She must be surprised. Even I got scared when they pulled me back," Asahi commented, knowing the feeling as he experienced it too.

Junghwan nodded, agreeing with him. "Just look at Byul, she looks so scared." He pointed out, getting nods of agreement from his hyungs.

"She might end up crying if this continues," Jaehyuk lowly muttered, and Jihoon being the nearest to him, turned towards him, looking worried about their female maknae.

Though Eunbyul's heart was threatening to beat out of her chest, she stayed put — since she literally had no choice as the boys kept blocking her every move to get out. "Could you please sing for us?" One of them asked, pouring request after request.

"What should I sing?" She politely waited for their request, raising her brows as they answered 'Red Thread' by ONEUS. In an instant, she knew it was a prank camera, since she had sung that song for their last episode, but as it wasn't released yet, there was no way they would've known.

It was just too specific to be a coincidence.

A smile came on her face as the nervousness disappeared, covering her face as she shook her head. "Where are the others?" She inquired, insisting the males on telling her where her members were, despite them pretending not to know anything.

"Huh?"

"I know it's a prank camera. But will you tell me where they are if I sing for you?" Her members watched her from the camera room, deciding on waiting a little more before showing themselves.

The 'fans' shook their heads, denying the claims Eunbyul was accusing them of. Regardless, Eunbyul sang the song for them, and fulfilled all the requests they had asked for, since she was confident about it being a prank camera. As she was playfully dancing, the other boys came into the room, and she laughed, dancing even more wildly before calming herself down.

"As soon as they asked me to sing 'Red Thread' by ONEUS, I knew it was a prank," she explained, as the 'fans' sighed, grumpy about their slipup. "I was confused because they didn't ask me to sing one of our YGTB songs, so I figured it out. But thankfully they said, otherwise I would have cried."

"Aigoo, our baby!" Hyunsuk wrapped his arms around Eunbyul, while Jihoon did the same from the other side.

Jaehyuk ended the shoot, being the only one who didn't go through the camera prank. Everyone clapped as he made a comment about it being their longest prank camera ever, before hitting the slate and doing their ending.

"T-Bye!"

Until next time, TREASURE MAKERS!