Chapter 30

Kara's POV

I open my eyes slowly. And everything is blurry. I blink a couple times and wipe my eyes to clear them up, then i roll over to find Dylan gone. But i hear sizzling and smell the food coming from downstairs. I get up and put my hair in a ponytail. And go downstairs in an oversized shirt. I see all our luggage in the living room floor and remembered were leaving for California today. Then i see emily and aaron sitting at the counter and Emily is back on her feet. I run down the stairs and give Emily a gigantic hug.

"Emily i missed you! I'm sorry i havent been in touch with you for so long." i said. Emily just hugged me tighter.

"Its ok sis. I understand everything thats been happening. i missed you too!" She said and finally I let go of her and gave aaron a big hug.

"You better get used to seeing them again because they're coming with us." Dylan said. I immediately got so excited.

"Thats great! But can i have some pancakes now? Im starving!" I said.

"Someones a diva when they're hungry." Aaron said.

"Sorry. Love you guys. But Ill hug you guys again when my stomach is full." i say as i start spreading peanut butter and Syrup on my pancakes. I then start to stuff my face with the food along with everyone else.

"we need to hurry guys and get to the airport so eat quick." Dylan said.

"okay Mr. Bossy." I said and quickly finished up. Then went to get a shower. I walk up the stairs and into the bathroom then take my long sleeved t shirt off and notice a small bruise on my left wrist. One of Nash's knuckles dug into my wrist when he pinned me down last night. I ignore it and strip when i get to the bathroom and turn on the shower. I then hear the bathroom door open and shut and Dylan steps in the shower with me.

"I figured this would be quicker." He said. I rolled my eyes and laughed and turned around to wash the shampoo out of my hair and he stands behind me rubbing my back. He knows i love my back touched. I then reach for the conditioner and Dylan stops me.

"Can i do it?" He asked.

"Sure. I guess." i smile. And he puts the conditioner in his hand and starts gliding his fingers through the ends of my hair and his fingers graze down my back. I then rinse and turn around and he kissed me.

"Okay. Im finished. Hurry up babe." i say hopping out of the shower before things got intense.

"Frick...." Dylan said and i laugh and grab a towel. While I'm in there i brush my teeth and grab a hair brush.

My feet pad across the carpet floor to my closet which had my last outfit in it which consisted of a navy blue tank top and cardigan with dark wash jeans and i also put my Uggs on.

While i was brushing my hair Allie came in the room and tapped me.

"Kara. Will you help me?" She asked. she handed me an old elementary kid necklace that she had made at church.

"are you sure you wanna wear this Allie?" I asked.

"Yes mommy helped me make it."
i then remembered the necklace i picked out from her jewelry and went to my purse and took the box out of my purse.

"Here. This was your mother's necklace. She wanted me to give it to you." i said handing her the chain with a charm on it.

"this is moms?" I nodded. She turned around and i put it on her neck.

"Thank you kara." Allie said hugging me.

"You're welcome. You look so pretty Allie." i tell her.

"thanks. Im gonna go to Julie now." She said. Leaving the room for my mother. I decide to follow. I walk into my mothers room and she is brushing allies hair. She stops and looks at me.

"My baby girl is grown up now." She runs her finger behind my ear and then hugs me.

"Aw mom please don't cry."

"Im sorry baby. You kids better come back and visit. And I'm gonna come visit too. chancy will miss you. All the horses will miss you. we will miss you."

"i love you mom. Ill come back as much as i can." i say and she nods and lets go of the hug. Dylan walks in and knocks on the wall.

"Oh gosh you guys need to get going. You don't have long to catch your flight."

"Allie whats wrong?" Dylan walks over to Allie.

"I. I. I don't wanna go to Cali. I wanna stay here." She said crying.

"Allie. You have nowhere to stay. you have to go with us." Dylan said.

"Wait i can keep here. I can raise a second child." Mom said.

"Are you sure you wanna keep her Mrs. Knight?" Dylan asked.

" I am positive hun. She will be safe with me. You wont have to worry about her."

"Allie are you sure you wanna stay here with julie?"

"Yes bubby i promise." Allie said.

"Dylan we need to get going." I say. He says his goodbyes and kisses Allie on ThE head and she hugs me and him and we get our luggage and put it in his truck.

once i got in the truck and immediately called dibs on the radio. I plug my phone to the aux chord and played Pentatonix. because why not? They're freaking great. I hate Christmas music with a passion but the pentatonix covered christmas music and i was in love all over again. (If you don't know who this band is please look it up. The Pentatonix are the best ever!)
i finally fell asleep and woke up to Dylan tapping my shoulder and telling me to wake up.

After we went through the security and retrieving our luggage we board the plane and luckily our seats were right beside each other. As soon as i sit down and we take off i fall asleep listening to pentatonix and with Dylan's arms around me.

A/N

OK FINALLY HERE WE GO. IF I FEEL IN THE MOOD ILL UPDATE AGAIN TOMORROW BUT THANKS GUYS SOOOO MUCH. MY STORY NOW HAS THE MOST READS AND VOTES FOR DYLAN DAUZAT FAN FICS. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! YOU GUYS ARE SO AWESOME. STAY BEAUTIFUL GUYS!
-KJ💖-