Chapter 5

Dylan's POV

I wake up and it's 10:30am. Gosh. That's really early for me... I don't even think about getting up because I know once my mother knows I'm up, she will make me do chores.

Ugh. And if I don't do them, she'll take my phone. Thanks mom. (Sarcasm)

I try to go back to sleep, but I cant. Something was keeping me up.

I can't believe how calm Kara was yesterday.....like she didn't go bezerk like all the other fans I meet.

I was kinda afraid I would need to re-hire my body guard Doug to protect e against a crazed fan. But no she was calm, didn't panic, and kept her cool.

I always said I'd never date a fan, but now if they aren't too obsessed, I might consider it.
*DING*

I look over at my phone and Kara texted me.
"Hey" she texted.
"Hey girl" I texted in a playful way.

Next she asked if I wanted to come up and play some old time games with some of her friends.
At first I was against it because I thought it was gonna be all girls. But then she said there would be some guys if probably like so I finally gave up and said yes.

I get up and get in the shower and after that, I brush my teeth and comb my hair. I put on some khaki shorts, a white t-shirt, my cross neck chain, and my Chicago Bulls SnapBack.

I run to the door and slide my sandals on and grab my moms keys and tell her where I'm going. It's only a few yards up the hill so mom let me drive myself with only my permit. And I am too lazy to walk all the way up the steep hill.

I text Kara an tell her I'm on my way. I put my phone in the console of the truck and back out of the driveway. And with in about ten seconds, I'm pulling into the driveway of Kara's house.

I walk to the door and as I was about to knock, the door opens and a girl stands there and looks at me and covers her mouth with her hands.
Ok.....a fan apperantly. Don't get me wrong. I love my fans to death. And they love me and support me and I love them so much. But I just would love to be. A normal kid and go somewhere with out people freaking out over me. But in a way, it does make me feel loved so much. That I can't get enough of it.

"Kara! he's here!" the girl says.
This girl has what looks like one bad eye. It's really awesome looking. Haha.

Next thing I know, Kara appears at the door and she invited me in and led me to her room where there was a guy and he had dark curly hair, a good tan and green eyes.

He looks up at me and smiles. He's nice. I like this guys already!

"Ok everyone is all here. guys this is Dylan Dauzat." Kara said.

"Hey man. I'm Danile." The guy said.
"And this is Emily" Kara said. Sinse Emily was unable to speak herself because she was practically drooling at me or Danile one of us.

"Nice to meet you all." I say and flash a smile to them.

I hear the door open and Emily comes in with the game twister. Jeeze I love this game.

*Karas POV*

We played twister for a good hour and every time Danile would try to be cool and make a dumb move and everyone fall.

When nightfall came, we all were tired.

We took Danile home and Emily home

So it was just me and dylan.

"So like not to be offencive, but what what happened to Emily's eye?"

"Oh her brother accidentally shot her with a bb gun and busted her pupil." I said
Dylan gasps.

"Don't worry, se can still see out of the other one.haha"
"Yea that's good."

We pull into my driveway and Dylan gets out and walks me to my door.

"Today was fun. Haha" he said.
"Yes. It really was." I said nervously.
"We should do this again sometime."

"I agree Kara. I like that Danile guy. Him and Emily would be so cute it seems like."he said.

"Yes. I know. Haha. "

"Well I uh, better get inside and ill text you in the morning" I said.

He just smiled and he said ok and he pulled me in for a hug an i defiantly didn't stop him.

I went inside after he pulled out of the driveway and I hit the bed not worrying about pjs or my hair. I just crashed.

Authorsr note. !!

Sorry it's been a while. I've been busy. But I'm sorry if this chapter is really boring. It will get alot better. I promise.

Be sure to vote and comment. :)