Chapter 15

Kara's POV

I look over at him and he smiles in slight satisfaction. Even though we didn't do anything too serious.

We could have done worse. But I'd rather be smart about that first.

I could tell he wanted more and I couldn't help but laugh when I felt his growing erection against me when I was on top of him.

"What?" he said

"Oh nothing. someone was getting a little fiestey." I smirk.

"My bad. can't help it baby."

"You know it's only been a month and you know we can't take things this fast."

"I know. I'm sorry. I love you Kara."

"It's ok. I love you too babe."

I get up and go downstairs and start to fix something to eat.
I was in the mood for pancakes. I love pancakes.

"Dylan! you want a pancake?!" I yell from downstairs.

"FRICK YEA!!" he screams and he's down the stair within about three seconds.

It's 8:00 already. And I finally get the pancakes done and dylan gets the syrup and butter out and we start to fill our plates and eat.

"Kara?" he says

"Yes dyl?" I say back

"Have I ever mentioned how much of a goddess you are at cooking?"

I laugh a bit

"Haha no. But thank you."

She just grins and keeps eating his pancake.

After we were done we did nothing much but lay around and watch movies and play on our phones while cuddling and cute stuff like that.

It was now 9:55 and dylan shakes me from my half sleep.

"Hey babe I gotta get back to the house. Mom told me be home by ten."

"Ok. Be careful. Love you" I look up and he kisses me on the forehead.

"Goodnight Kara." he says

"Goodnight dylan." I say back

And with that he walked out the door.
My mom already came home but she just said hi and went to her bedroom and crashed. She was tired I could tell.

So with no one to talk to I just decide to go upstairs and go to bed.

I put my phone on charge and set it on the night stand and lay down with a good book and read until I fall asleep.

***SKIP TO MONDAY***

Kara's POV

I wake up to my dog barking at someone at the door and I was debating on wether to answer it or not. Next thing I knew I see Emily with McDonald's in her hand and she throws a pillow at me and I finally sit up and groan and glare at her.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." she chirps.

"Emily it's 7:30 in the damn morning and you wake me up? what the hell."

"Well sorry. But get up I brought you McDonalds."

I instantly jump up and take the caramel frappe out of her hand and the bacon egg and cheese buiscut out of the bag.

"Ok. Thanks for the food but why are you here at 7:30 in the fricking morning?" I say still half asleep.

"Well Aaron is coming today and I wanted you to go with me." She says.

Oh I totally forgot about Aaron carpenter.

"Oh. Ok. Yea I guess I'll go."

"YYAAAYYY"

"Give me a few minutes to get ready and we can go."

"Oh his flight dosent come in instill 9:00 am. So you have a couple hours. Take your time karebear."

"Ok. Thanks sowardsanegger."

I finish my food and decide to nap for a little while longer until she shakes me and says its time to go.

I text dylan an tell him where I'm going. Turns out he's got a photo shoot again today so he's fine with it. He's pretty busy today. So I will just stay with Emily.

"Come on!! We gotta go Kara!!"

"Jeeze im coming woman." I say.

I finally am ready and she almost drags me out the door. We start heading off to the airport.

Once we arrive Emily is bouncing with excitement and she can't wait to see her long lost friend Aaron carpenter.

Once we reach the door I almost have to put a rock on her head to keep her from bouncing on top of anyone from excitement. We walk over to the flight he was supposed to get off at.

I'm pretty excited myself. I haven't seen Aaron in a while either.

I hear Emily scream and I see Aaron.

She runs over to him. He drops his suit cases and wraps his arms around him and she wraps her legs around his torso.

They're both happy to see eachother.

I make my way over and after Aaron sets Emily down. He gives me a hug too.

"Hey strangers!" he says

"He Aaron." I say.

"Aaron I Missed you so much!" Emily said

"I missed you too Emmy." That's the nickname he gave her and it makes her giggle every time.

"We have alot of catching up to do guys." Emily says.

"I agree" he says

"Ok Aaron you should meet my boyfriend dylan! he's at a photo shoot right now. But he's free tomarrow. So we an all meet and go see a movie or go out. Or something along those lines." I say

"Sounds good!" he says

"Alright guys lets go check out Aaron's place." Emily said.

"I agree." I say and Aaron grabs his suit cases and we all like in my car. I just got my license yesterday thank god.

We then arrive at the most beautiful place I've ever seen.......

-----

Ok guys I'm so sorry I didn't update in forever. But I'm gonna update again tomarrow. So be expecting it then. I love you guys and thank you for being patient with me and I will talk to you later.
-KJ❤-