Chapter 29

Nash's POV

"Dear god Hayes....Get down from there right now!" I yell at Hayes. If he does what he did at the last party, I'm not taking him anywhere again like this. He looks at me and turns the bottle up. Frick Hayes. He screamed a couple curse words at me, so i said screw it and went and grabbed one of Kara's strawberry daiquiris off the counter. I drink about half of it and then sit at the counter and lay my head down. Kara comes over and taps on my shoulder.

"You okay nash?" She asked.

"Yea I'm fine. Just a little stressed." I say over the loud music.

"Here this may help." She said and slid me a shot of liquor across the flat surface. I grab it and she pours herself one and we both take a couple shots.
I am starting to get tipsy and i lay my head back down.

"Feeling ok?" I nod "ok I'm going to go check with Dylan. Take as many shots as you want bro." I nod again and she walks away and i lift my head up to watch her and Dylan kiss and he starts dancing with her.

i take another shot, then slam the small glass on the table and get up to go find Cam and Jack G. When i spot them they were on the dance floor with beer in their hands. I still feel the pulse of a headache so i sit down on the couch. I find my eyes on Kara with a few girls grinding and just dancing and having fun. Shes so pretty. Almost irresistible....... no. Nash no. I tell myself but the intoxication in my mind makes me say otherwise. I then see her walk upstairs by herself and i decided to follow her. She goes to the bedroom and sits on the bed and i walk in and kinda fall onto my knees and sit on the floor.

"Woah Nash you scared the crap out of me!" she said.

"Oh sorry Kearbear." I say. I slowly stand to my feet and hold on to the bed frame.

"My gosh Nash how drunk are you?" She giggles.

"Very." i slur

"Ok i can tell. So, any reason why you followed me up here?" She asked.

"Eh. Im bored and have a headache and the music is slightly less loud up here." i start to lean to where she is sitting.

"Nash please don't fall on me."

"right. Sorry. too drunk for this crcar speaking drunk. Have you seen hayes lately?"

"he was playing in the sink water and collapsed on the floor like thirty minutes ago." she told me.

"Ah piss, hayes...shew"

"if you need to crash theres a guest bedroom down the hall."

"actually i was hoping i could crash here" i say.

"Um i don't think so. This is mine and Dylan's room bud." She says then laughs.

"come on ill sleep in the floor."

"no Nash. Go to bed or go do something dumb like everyone else is downstairs."

"I am about to do something very dumb." i say.

Kara's POV

Before i had time to react, Nash pulled my face up and smashed my lips into his. I tried to press my lips into a hard line so he would quit.
i push his chest and push him backwards off of me hard. He stumbles back a bit but comes back into me.

He pins me down on the bed and starts to feel my body up and down.

"NASH GET OFF ME! HELP!" I scream but his hand smacks over my mouth and shushes me.

"Shhhh...dont scream. You'll only make it worse baby." he uncovered my mouth and continues to feel my body.

"You have a perfect body. Every curve and edge is so hot." he says leaning closer to my face. I turn my face away from him shutting my eyes. Then his teeth start to graze against my neck. then he jerks back and is off of me in an instant and i hear a crash and immediately sit up and scurry my knees to my chest.

It was Dylan. thank god. Dylan picks gnash up my the shirt collar and punches him a hood three times and throws him out the door. Nash stumbles backwards into Hayes.

"Get out of my damn house before i set your ass on fire and throw you out the window. thats not a threat thats a damn promise. GET OUT." Dylan yelled at Nash.

"Come on Hayes. We are getting out of here." Nash said wiping the blood from his lip and he drags Hayes with him.

Dylan then runs over to me and picks me up and hugs me tight and i cry into his neck.

"Its ok baby girl. Shh. He's gone now. You don't have to worry anymore. Im right here." He says calmingly. I lift my head up and kiss him. He looked up at me before he sat me down and saw the fear in my eyes. Then his hands move to my arms.

"Did he touch you? In any way?" He said sternly.

"from beginning. he followed me up here and started talking to me normally and i told him he was drunk and needed to go do something else and he kissed me..." he stopped me for a second..

"did you kiss back?" He asked

"no i didn't. i pushed him off and it didn't help. Once he pinned me down i couldn't throw him off me. He wouldn't quit feeling me up and down. Then he covered my mouth when i screamed for help and started to lean down to my neck and thats when you came in." i told the whole story. All i saw was furry in his eyes.

"I know it wasn't your fault. He will never come near you again. I will make sure of that." He strokes my soft hair and kisses my forehead.

"Dylan i love you. Im glad were leaving tomorrow."

"I love you baby. I will live living together."

A/N
HERES AN UPDATE GUYS. PLOT TWISTS. ANYWAYS. WE ARE ALMOST AT 150,000 READS! THATS FREAKIN AWESOME. I LOVE YOU GUYS AND IN GLAD YOU LOVE MY STORY. TAKE CARE!