Chapter 31

Kara's POV

"Kj wake up babe were here." I here. Dylan

"wheres emily and aaron?" I ask stretching and yawning.

"They should be on the flight behind us." I nod and stand to my feet and stretch one more time and lose my balance and almost fall over but Dylan catches me. Also laughing at me.

"Someone either had a great nap or didn't wake up yet." He said giggling.

"Shut up."

"Woah. Someones hungry. Lets get you some food before you blow up like a valCano of rage." He said. I sit on the bench and tell Dylan what i want to eat and sit down with our luggage and wait for him to get back.

After 10 minutes he appears with a taco bell chicken quesadilla and water.

"Thanks babe." i say and kiss him. We sit back Down and wait till the next flight gets here and emily and aaron get here. We will all take a cab and go car shopping tomorrow.

finally they are coming towards us with their luggage and we catch a cab and Dylan tells the driver the address and off we go.

"Wait till you guys see the place." Dylan says. Im excited to see the place.

"Whats the apartment look like? Spill it babe." I say

"not apartment. House."

House? Well ok then.

Im excited to see this house. We continue to drive and we turn into a beautiful neighborhood. Not too civilized but not too quiet. Several beautiful houses and cant wait to see which one is Ours.

Finally we pull into a long brick driveway. The house that was sitting in front of us was stunning. Three stories. Mansion. I cant even describe how beautiful this house is. My mouth drops and Emily and Aaron have the exact same expression as me. And i think the cab driver got a bit distracted by it too. The whole house was brick. I was so excited ti see the inside. Dylan is laughing hysterically at me.

"Babe if you keep that face for much longer it may freeze like that" he continues to laugh.

"Oh my gosh...DYLAN. ITS BEAUTIFUL." I utter.

"Wait till you see the inside."

I hop out of the cab with my luggage and he leaves. Aaron and Emily race in and find their room. I step in the door and am instantly taken off guard. everything was beautiful. The giant living room with a plasma screen tv. A giant clock on the wall and white support poles with a couch in between them. And a huge bar in between. The bathroom was huge. The walls were red. And gorgeous tile ran the floor and a gold rimmed shower with led lights in the shower head. Then out back is the pool and indoor hot tub. Will led changing color lights. The pool has a large swirly slide and a diving board. And the side walk closest to the pool is lined with blue lights and a rock water fall filters water through the pool. The outside of the side walk is lined with flat stones. This is absolutely gorgeous. I hug Dylan tightly.
"Dylan baby this is so amazing. How is all this even afordable???" i asked.

"Well i didnt just get a movie part here. Im also recording a music album" he smiled.

"OH MY GOD DYLAN. IM SO HAPPY AND PROUD OF YOU." a slight tear escapes my eye then i kiss him.

"Aw baby thank you. thank you for supporting me. And living this life with me. I love you so much. don't ever forget that." He pulls away and reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small square maroon box.

"OH MY GOD DYLAN." i gasp. He gets down on one knee and opens the box.

"Kara Jordan Knight. I cant describe how much i love you. There is no number to count of how much i love you." i am SCREAMING INSIDE. But I'm gonna let him finish the speech.

"This house. This new life that I'm about to start living. I wanna share and spend it all with you until the day i die. There is no one else on earth like you. No one who could EVER take your place. Kara i Want you to be Mrs. Kara Jordan Dauzat....Will you marry me?"

I immediately start to bawl my eyes out. Jumping up and down screaming.

" OH MY GOSH. OH MY GOSH YES DYLAN. YESSS!!!" i jump into his arms and he spins me around and Emily and Aaron come out applauding and whistling. Dylan takes the bright diamond studded ring and slides it on my finger.

"How did you know my ring size?" I chuckle.

"Your mother told me." He said and kissed me.

"Of course she did." I laugh. After an hour of celebrating. Aron and Emily decide to go out for some 'alone time' and leaves me and my fiancé to explore the house. I find the music room with all the 9 different instruments i play in the room already. That was the whole second floor. Plus an office and another master bathroom and a tanning room with sandy carpet and a beach themed wall with all the various lotions and tanning oils i would need for winter time so i don't get pale as a ghost.

Next is the third floor nothing but bedrooms. Six of them. Huge master bedrooms. For guests when we have parties. ours was the first one. But in my purse i was gladly prepared for the move i was about to pull.

"Im gonna be the first to break in the new bathroom in here" Dylan said. He shuts to door and i notice men pee fast so i quickly change into the lengerie i bought at the mall without anyone knowing. I also bought condoms. I was physically and mentally ready and positive i wanted to lose my virginity right here. Right now.

"Oh Dylannnnn!" I say seductively. I lay on my stomach with my arms and legs crossed making sure to shiw cleavage just to drive him insane. I stick the corner of the condom in my mouth and the door handle twists.

"Yes Babe??" He looks and his smile drops and his jaw almost hits the floor. His eyes were almost the size of a baseball. The reaction was priceless. It makes me giggle. He then turns around again to the bathroom and collects his self. Then turns around again.
I raise an eye brow and move up to a sitting on my knees position. he takes his shirt off slowly walking over to me. Grabbing my face and laying me down gently. He feels my body up and down. Sliding my panties down and then back up to take off my see through shirt. Then trails feather line kisses from my lips to my waist. he then rips open the package and slides his boxers off and the condom on.

"Are you sure you're ready?" he asks. I grab his face and kiss him once.

"Yes" i say with pleading eyes.

He puts astound of hair behind my ear and starts to slip inside me. I wince at the pain. But i let him keep going untill it was all the way in.

"Are you ok? Can i move?" I pause for a second and nod for him to proceed. he starts to thrust into me and the pain vanishes thrust by thrust transferring to pleasure. We both start to moan and me kisses me hard.

"I love you so much KareBear."
"i love you too Dylan"

He slows his thrusts and transfers to his elbows kissing my neck. We both hit climax. Je pulls out and rips off the condom and throws it in the trash. I don't regret this one bit.

"I love you Dylan."

"I love you Kara." those were the Last words we said to each other before we fell asleep together in the softest king size bed ever.

A/N

YES IM ALIVE. I AM SO SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG GUYS. A MILLION SORRYS. I HONESTLY DONT HAVE A GOOD EXCUSE AS TO WHY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE. I DIDNT REALIZE IT HAD BEEN THAT LONG. BUT STAY BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE YOU GUYS AND ILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN.