Chapter 9

Dylan's POV

I look at her an she smiles. I suddenly put my arm around her and she cuddles right up to me and it's like our bodies mold together.

I look over and see that Emily and Danile have already beeten us to it and are in the same position we are.

We look at the screen and things start to get freafreaky if you know what I mean...

She turns to me and the theatre has barley any light. but if I could see her completely, I can tell her cheeks would be red.
I give her leg a squeeze and she squirms and covers her mouth to try not to laugh.

She turns to me again and looks at me. She looks at my lips. I smile and so does she. It's like we read eachothers mind.

We both lean in at the same time. It started as a soft kiss and speeds up. It wasn't fast and rough. But medium pace.

I noticed she was a really good kisser. Our lips move in sync and I swipe my tounge against her lip for permission to enter. She grants and opens her mouth and my tounge explores her mouth. She takes me by suprise a drugs at my bottom lip.

One hand caresses her thigh and the other is on her jaw.

He runs her fingers through my hair and I gasp in surprise.

I can't help but listen and hear Emily an Danile snickering and almost laughing. I flip them off and continue. We finally pull away and gasp for air.

Kara looks over and sees Emily and Danile with smirks on their faces.

"You know some people are trying to watch the movie." Emily whispers.

"Shut up and go suck face with Danile if you don't like it." Kara says. And me and her both laugh. And I'm pretty sure the movie is almost over.

Kara's POV

'Damn. He's a good kisser' my subconscious thought.

Now Emily and Danile are laughing at us. I don't even care right now.

"If you don't like it then go suck on Daniels face then!" I say and her face turns to a cherry.

But of course she did. Now they were Doing the exact same thing dylan and I were Doing. Only I thought I saw Danile slip in a butt grab here and there.

..............

The movie was over and finally I got up and stretched. We all did.

We grab our shopping bags and walk out of the theatre and spot my mom and Dylan's mom walking. They see us and wave.

I then realize that mine and Dylan's fingers are intertwined. But I have no idea how my mother will react to this at all.

When they meet us. Amy (Dylan's mom) gives dylan a wink and his cheeks flush.
I can't tell what my mom thinks. I can't read her expression.

"Hey kids!" Amy said.

"Hey!" we all said.

"Are you kids ready to go?"

"Yea" I said.

"Alright guys head to the car and we will meet you there in a couple minutes."
My mom said.

We all walk to the car and set there and talk about this summer.

We are already a few weeks into summer. This is already the best one so far.

..................

We finally got home and I collapse on the bed and Emily plops down on top of me.

Oh the best friend love.

We start to wrestle. And she pins me down. Usually 3 out of 5 times she gets me. But the other 2 I can get the energy to flip her over and off of me.

This is one of those times.

I try to push her off and she tackles me right down to the floor. She landed on top of me and the breath was knocked out of me.

As soon as he is proud of resell and her winning. I catch her off gaurd and I flip her off of me and over on top of her.

She was totally taken back.

"Your not always the strongest in mind Sowards." I say.

"You may be right. But I'm still stronger Knight." She marks back.

Dylan and Danile are standing there with their fingers on their chins in impressment.

"Nice match girls." Danile said.

"Guys it's getting late. I should get go-" dylan was caught off by my mother walking in the door.

Danile and dylan standing my the door and Emily and I was in the floor

"Dylan. Your mom had to go somewhere tonight and said for you just to stay here for tonight." She says.

"Oh. Ok. Thanks." He said.

He's spending the night..night in very curious for tonight..........