Chapter 3

**The Next Morning**

Kara's POV

Ok I have a volleyball game at 11:00 and since I'm a captain of the team, I have to be there earlier than normal.

As I get up I groan because I'm so tired.

I get in the shower, wash my body and hair.
I get out, dry my hair, brush my teeth, and put on my uniform.

My uniform is black booty shorts, knee high black and blue socks, and blue underarmor shirt with a Morgan county logo on it.

"Kara! lets go!" I hear my mom yell.
"Coming!" I yell back.

We get outside and I look down at the neighbors house and I see that boy named Dylan playing basketball.

I couldn't see his face, he had his back to me. But he had on a white tshirt, red ball shorts, and a Chicago Bulls SnapBack on.

I payed not alot of attention and got in the truck and left for the game.

As we arrive at the game, I get out and run inside and instruct the other girls to start stretching and they do so.

As the whistle blows, I tell the girls to get in their spots and again, thy do so.

I am called to the net to face the other captain and flip a coin to see what side serves the ball first.

"Knight, call it." Says the reff.
"Tails" I reply back.

He flips the coin.

"Tails it is. Shake hands and lets have a great game girls" the reff instructs.

We shake hands and she looks at me

"Good luck." I say.
"Thanks. You too" says the captain on the other team.

The volley ball is thrown into the air and I smack it in the air.

"Got it!" a girl yells. And hits it back to our side.

This is a very intense game. I like this other team. They are a nice challenge.
But then, the ball is smacked to my side and I jump as high as I can and smack the life out of the ball and spiked it to the ground.

The game is over. We head back home and I call Emily.

Turns out she got sick and had to leave the game. But she still played hard.
She always does.

But I called her and told her to get on Xbox. And she did. All of a sudden, I hear a truck pull into the driveway, but I didn't pay attention. Because I was already setting up a map to play Call of Duty Blackops: Zombies.

Dylan's POV

"Mom. Do I have to go? I say frustrated.
"Yes Dyl honey you do. Your not gonna meet anyone else for a bit. This isn't Louisiana or California." my mom says back.

"Ughh"

"You will be fine Dyl" my mom says.

I get up and go outside and walk around since I'm already ready. You know how girls are, taking forever to get ready no matter what.

Now she finally comes out and we get in the truck and we head up to the house on the top of the hill. Idk why we don't just walk.

I get out and I hear screaming, like someone is playing a game or something and it sounds like a girl.

Oh god... the last thing I need is a crazy Fan girl that knows where I live and watches me in my sleep.....not again. But I love my fans desperately and I wouldn't be doing what I am doing today if it wasn't for them.

My mom knocks on the door. Idk why I had to come if my mom was just invited for coffee. But I guess this could be interesting.

"Hey Amy!" says the woman that opened the door.
"Hey Julie!" my mom says with joy in her expression.

"Hey Dylan" Mrs. Knight says with a smile.
"Hey Mrs. Knight" and I smiled back.
"Please. Call me Julie."
"Yes ma'am"
"Dylan. I have a daughter. Her name is Kara. I think you would like to meet her. "
"Oh yes of course. Where is she?"
"Oh she's in her room just go in the house, down the hall, and then the second door on your right. Just knock and she should answer."
"Okie dokie. Thanks Julie" I say and then disappear into the house.

I follow Julie's directions and as I approach the door I hear the yelling again. I can tell she's playing my favorite game, Call of Duty Black ops 2 zombies. But I knock on the door.

"Yeah! Come in!" I hear her say.

I pop my head in through the crack of the door and she's in a volleyball uniform looks like. And her neon blue headset that lights up is pretty cool looking. She was cute.

When she looks at me her face was totally priceless......

AUTHORS NOTE!

hey guys. I am updating again and it's starting to get better now so now I think I will continue with this story. And thank you SO MUCH for reading.

-Kara-