A new neighbor (Dylan Dauzat fanfic)

Kara's POV

It's almost summer! just a few more minutes. I look over at my best friend Emily and she looks back and she's shaking her leg anxiously. I walk over to her desk since we wernt really doing anything in Mrs. Havens class.

"Hey Em! Are you excited???" I say with an eager smile.
"Duh! Why wouldn't I be?" she says back.
"Dude! We're gonna have so much f-"
I didn't get to finish. I was cut off by the ring of the bell. And of course Emily and I jumped up with excitement but waited until the rest of the stampede of a class was gone.

"I am in no rush. I'm on 4th bus call today and I have to get the remainder of crap out of my locker." says Emily.

"No you don't haha. Your coming home with me today. It's Friday."
"Oh..alright let me text my nana."
"I already did Em, don't worry. I also checked with my mother and your nana will pick you up around 8:00 tonight." I say
"Hahaha. Sounds like you've got it all planned out." She replies.
I wrote Emily a fake bus note the office lady called em's nana to confirm it. We walk over to the bleachers and stalk all the vine boys profiles. Nash Greir, Hayes Grier, Cameron, Carter, Matt, Aaron,Taylor, and Brent.
They are all amazing and insanely cute. But from them, my favorite social vine star is Dylan Dauzat!
But Emily on the other hand loves Cameron Dallas more than she loves her Starbucks. I love them all. I just love dylan the most.

But doing that took up some time but I'm on 2nd bus call. Since Em is riding home with me so she is it dosent take long for second bus call to be announced.

"C'mon Em." I say taking her arm. And she was just taking one last look at her crush. Danile Conley. He's quaterback on the football team and he is her obsession.

"Oh. Yea, I'm coming Kara." She says in disappointment that she won't be talking to Danile for a while.

As we walk out the door she gives Danile a nice smile and I roll my eyes and keep dragging her because if I didn't then she would get trampled by the roaring stampede of students bursting out the small double doors.

We finally get on the bus and her an I both rip out our headphones and started listening to music. That's the normal end of the day on the way home routine. But about half way through the bus ride we come to a complete stop and we were all wandering what was going on.

"Ahhh. Dang it! Gotta flat tire." I heard the bus driver yell.

"Well that's just great. We should be sitting here for a while." I said.
"I'm hungry Kara. What's your mom making for dinner?" she says not really giving a crap about anything going on around her.

"Umm...I think she mentioned something about ordering Chinese for tonight."
"Yes! My favorite!" she says.
Emily and I have alot in common.
We both love the same food, animals, clothing style, and sometimes the same guys. (Which can sometimes can be a problem)
I have blue eyes an so does she. Emily is blind in one eye because when she was little she accidentally got shot with a BB gun and busted her pupil.
Both of us natural hair color is blonde.
But her and I argue like sisters and have been through thick and thin together.
So she tecnacly is my sister.

She even calls my mom by mom.

Speaking of mom. She texted me right now. She said.

*hey sweetie. Where are you guys? I thought you would be home by now.*

*hey mom. We're not far from home. The bus just had a flat tire and had to be changed. We will be there soon.*

*ok honey. You and Emily be careful. I have Chinese waiting for you girls when you get here*

My mom babies us alot....sometimes it's good but other times it's terrible.

*ok mom thanks.*

* I also need to talk to u girls when you got here*

*ok mom we'll be there shortly*
And she never replied. I show the text to Em and she furrows her brows together ad looks at me.
I wonder what it could be that my mother has to say......

AUTHORS NOTE.
hey guys. This is my first ever post on watt pad and I'm sorry if the first chapter is a little boring but I promise it's gonna get alot better and Dylan is starting to come into the picture alot more later on. 😏