Church

Kara's POV

"wake up gal! Breakfast is ready." my papaw said. I stretch my arms out and look around for my phone. once located, i grab it and look through all my notifications and text dylan.

Me: we still meeting at church this morning?

Dyl: yes babe im getting allie ready right now.

Me: alright see you there.

i set my phone down and crawl out of bed andvwalk into the kitchen then sit down at the table. I scarf my food down while trying to avoid conversation with my grandparents but failed and ended up telling the whole story and almost in tears again. but i left the table and got dressed in a simple black skirt and shirt with a gold necklace with a cross on it with and finally with a pair of black flip flops.

"Ok pile in the car!" Papaw yells. and me, memaw and papaw all drive to church. dylan texted me and said hes already waiting in his truck in the parking lot.

as soon as we pull in i see dylan sitting in his truck with his head laying on the steering wheel and allie sitting curled in a ball in the seat. I get out of the car.

"ill be inside in a few minutes guys." they nod and i walk over to the truck and knock on the window. he jumps and smiles at me and opens the door. i hug him without hesitation.

"dylan i missed you." i say into his chest.

"i missed you too babe. im here." he said still sounding down.

"how are you holding up?"

"Me, im fine. but allie is so difficult to cooperate with. she wont eat unless i force feed her. she just sits in her room and cry. im so scared that she'll grief herself to death. She wont even let me near her, i doubt she will let me get her out of the truck." He said and almist started crying.

"look, its ok dyl im sorry. let me try. and well go to church. we could really use it." he nods and i finally release my grip from around his waist. He leans against the truck and i go around to the passenger door and open it up. Allie looked pretty. dylan did a good job om her.

" hi Allie." i say to her and she just curled up tighter and just put her head in her knees.

"allie honey we need to go inside. Will you please go with me and your brother?"

"No. i dont wanna go in." she gripes at me.

"Allie please. i really need you to do as i say. please dont make this hard sweet heart. please dont make me cry." she looks at me and puts her legs down and hold her arms out and i pick her up and i then walk back around and get dylan. Dylan puts his arm to me and i take is arm and we walk through the entrance.

Church still hasnt started and people are still talking and walking around greeting everyone else. I set allie down and she follows us right on our heels holding dylans hand. and i have his other arm.

"allie why dont you go make friends and play? Im going to introduce your brother to my grandparents." i say

"ummm....okay." she said with no fight and went and made friends.

" C'mon lets go meet memaw and papaw." i say and he said "ok" and smiled. i find my tall papaw in the crowd and he spots me and we smile at eachother. and i walk over to him.

"hi papaw. thus is my boyfriend Dylan." i say.

"Hello Mr. Knight. im Dylan Dauzat nice to meet you.

"Hello Dylan. call me Jerry."

they start continue their own conversation about cars and stuff like that. and for a moment he seemed his old self again. i was watching allie and her new friends and i look back to dylan and see his face drop. and papaw just put his hand on dylans shouler.

Dylans POV

"so are you doing ok? Kara told me what went on." Jerry said.

" I'm doing ok i guess. i mean i miss my mother, but my little sister has been taking it the worst. ive had to force feed her and she wouldnt even let me get her out of the truck this morning. but she listens to kara so she got her to go play with the other kids. she seems a lot brighter now though...im thankfull for that." i say and my expression drops.

" I'm sorry if i upset you dylan. i didnt mean to. ill be praying for you son." he says and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"you didnt upset me sir. But thank you. i really need prayers for me and my little sister. and even kara, shes there for me every second i need her. i just i can be as great a boyfriend as she is a girlfriend." i say and jerry smiles at me.

"you're a good boy dylan. be good to my girl." he says to me.

"yes sir. you got it." i say and he pats me on the shoulder and i shake his hand and i walk away to go find kara. i immediatly spot her and allie talking. i then walk over to her and sit down and church starts.

"Kara. i just want you to know i love you so much." she looks at me and blushes.

"aw i love you too baby." she says and allie comes and sits on my lap. the bible study started and i took allie upstairs to her sunday school and came back downstairs with kara.

the study was great. it was about why people follow out of love. It makes sense because if god loves you he wants you to love him back. others ask. "why dont god just punish the ones who sin?" well if god killed everyone who sinned, than people would abide by him out of fear instead of love. great lesson from brother carl.

then when church is over allie comes out of the childrens church room and comes to me.

"hey allie! Whatchya got there?" I say.

"bubbu i made a christmas ornament."she said plainly.

"thats beautiful! we can put that on the christmas tree when we get time to put it up." She just nods. and gives a weak grin.

"what do ya say we go home?" I ask. Kara shakes her head yes. so we get in the truck and drive.

"can we go to your house karebear? I dont wanna go back to memories right now." i asked.

"yes thats fine dyl. Stay as long as you want." she told me.

we drive back to the house and then I grab allie who seemed to have thoughts again about our lost mother. we went inside and i went back down to his house and got some of his clothes and allies too. my mom has given sympathy to let him stay here at my house. but now we are together and thats what matters to me right now.

A/N

HEY GUYD HERES AN UPDATE. SORRY IF ITS NOT THAT GOOD, IVE HAD ALOT OF DISTRACTIONS THROUGH THE DAY BUT THAT DONT MATTER. I LOVE YOU GUYS THABKS FOR YOUR READS AND COMMENTS CRACK ME UP. BUT STAY BEAUTIFUL DYLANATORS AND IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS PLEASE MESSAGE ME THEM AND ILL GIVE YOU CREDIT.