Chapter 10

Kara's POV

"Kara! will you come in here for a minute?!" my mom yelled from the kitchen.

"Yea! hang on!" I yelled back

I sat up from talking to everyone and went downstairs and my mother is all dressed up.

"Kara. I'm going to the club where Dylan's mom is so I can't believe I'm saying this.....i finally trust you to spend the night with a boy but only because Emily is with you."

She is going to a club?

She trusts me?

Finally I'm trusted.

"And read my lips! NO SEX!"

I started dying of laughter because of the tone of voice she said it in.

"Wow. Mom I thought you trusted me." I said sarcastically.

"What ever. You heard me." She said with a smirk.

"Ok mom I promise"

"Ok sweetie. I'm leaving. Ill be back later on tomarow evening. Love you bye!"

"Alright mom. Love you too. Bye!"

And with that she walks out the door and I walk to the fridge and get a glass of ice water.

I then I see Dylan at the top of the stairs. And his eyes are wide.

"What is it dyl?"

He says nothing. he just puts his hand up to his ear and we hear yelling, a scream and a bang.

Next thing I know, Danile comes out stomping down the steps and his eyes are narrow and brows are furrowed.

His chest is high, and his veins are popping out of his arms.
I've never seen Danile so PO'ed

"Goodbye guys" he says through gritted teeth and slams the door.

Dylan and I look at each other weird and I run upstairs followed by Dylan.

I look around my bedroom and the window curtain is on the floor, the bed sheets are messed up and a lamp is on the floor broken.

I scan the room and see Emily in the corner with her knees pulled to her chest and her eye wide.

I run to her making sure that I avoid the glass peices on the floor.

"EMILY. WHAT HAPPENED!?" I said.

"D-Danile...." was all she managed to mutter out.

"Are you ok?" I say

She just shakes her head no and when she turns her head there is a hand print on her face.

Did Danile hit her?

"Emily did he hit you??" Dylan asked

She nods.

We hear stomping coming up the steps.

Danile

He walks in the room.
"Forgot my phone" he said

He swiftly took his phone and before he could get out, Dylan is blocking the door and him and Danile are looking eye to eye.

Face to face

Dylan's POV

"Danile. Did you hit emily?" I said

"What's it to you?"

He has a smirk on his face.
Danile shoves me back and I immediately grab him by the collar of the shirt.

"Listen ass hole! for hitting a girl, you are a poor pitiful excuse for a man. Not even a man."