Chapter 18

Kara POV

I see Emily gasp for air out of the water. She gets out and gets her towel and I made my way over to her.

"Jeez that looked pretty bad Em. Are you ok?" I said

"Ow. Yea I'm fine I think. I already have enough of a sunburn." She said

"Jut put some aloe on it and you'll be fine."

"Sure. Ill do that sinse I can reach my back myself." Sarcastic much.

"I'll do it" Aaron pops up behind her and takes her inside.

Problem solved.

I dive back into the pool and a sudden cramp hits my stomach.

I swim over to dylan and he smiles at me.

"Hey babe." He says.

"Hey dyl, I'm gonna he out and go inside."

"Are you ok?"

"Yea. My stomach just hurts."

"Ok enough said."

And with that I get out, grab my towel and walk inside and go upstairs and change into a pair of ball shorts and a t-shirt I brought from earlier.

I then walk down stairs and sit on the couch and grab the tv remote and turn on the walking dead.

My favorite show.

I start gettin into it and my eyes sart to doze but I don't wanna sleep.

I then feel a gaze on me and I open my eyes and dylan is over too of me with a bottle of water and a banana.

He knows me so well.

I peel the banana and put the water bottle on my stomach.

"Thank you so much baby." I say

"You're welcome baby" he says and leans down and kisses me on the forehead.

I then lean up and kiss him on the lips.

The door opens and all the guys come in the house and Aaron and Emily come down stairs.

"Anyone want a drink?" Aaron said

"Me!" Everyone shouts.

"Shut up hayes your not even 16 yet." Nash protests

"Screw you man." Hayes scowls and crosses his arms.

Aaron starts to set things out on the counter. He had everything from margarita mix to bourbon to straight vodka. Except my favorite.

A strawberry daiquiri.

"Kara, would you mind making me one of your famous strawberry daiquiris?" Emily says.

"Sure why not."

I grab the margarita mix and strawberry flavoring and shave some ice and get to work.

A/N(I have no idea how a strawberry daiquiri is made. I am just guessing)

I get finished with two drinks and Emily lets mahogany try it and dylan tries mine and soon everyone wants one.

"Wow Kara those bartender skills payed off for you." Emily said

"Yea. For real." I say

"Can I try it please?" hayes asked nash.

Nash rolls his eyes and gets a spoon out and scoops a small amount onto it and puts into hayes' mouth.

"That's good Kara" he says

"Thanks." I chuckle.

Everyone but Taylor and Matt had a strawberry daiquiri. Matt dosent drink and Taylor stuck to the straight vodka.

By the time it was midnight Aaron had invited more friends and even Brent Rivera showed up and he barley drank.

There was music blaring at one in the morning and I had invited a couple friends Catrina and Samantha.

Thy were getting wild as well.

Catrina was on the coffee table chugging a beer and dancing with Matthew Espinosa on the table. And Samantha takes Taylor caniff s vodka from him and starts running and he catches her and he takes her upstairs......well we know where that went.

Mahogany grabs Emily and I from the bar and we start a grind line and other girls join in.

All of a sudden me mahogany and Emily were yanked away and Emily and Aaron start grinding.

Of course dylan pulled me and started grinding with me and mahogany fronded with some random dude.

Dylan pressed himself against me and grabs my hips and we move along in sync to the music.

His hands roam around my legs and up my side as he starts to kiss my neck dragging his teeth softly across my collarbone.

I press against him just to tease him and snake my hand into his hair and his his lips.

He moans into my mouth as his tounge explores it.

I pull away as the song ends and a slower song comes on.

"Stayyy with meee...." the song blares

Dylan and I slow dance to this song. It is sweet wen I lay my head on his chest and his chin rests on my head.

It's almost quiet in my mind and that's interrupted by a girly scream that came from hayes.

Hayes runs across the house with bourbon in his hand and hi eyes are bloodshot. Great he's 14 and he's drunk.

"Hayes! put the bottle down and get some water!!" nash yells running after him.

"Never!!! you will not silence me SATAN!!!" hayes screams.

They are then out of sight.

Kids these days....

AN

Ok guys I re did the chapter because for some reason the other one disappeared and I was and still am confused about it.

But you know things happen. I just tweeked it a little bit but not anything major. But thank you guys for staying with me. I love you guys so much! thank you for your support.

-KJ❤