Chapter 13

Kara's POV

I wake up wish a usual good morning text from Dylan

Dylan😘😍: Good morning beautiful! :)

Me: good morning! :)

Dylan: do you wanna go somewhere today?

Me: no not really. :/ but you can come over and we can watch a movie. If you want?

Dylan: Well turns out mom just dropped Allie off from work and now I have to baby sit her. So how about you come over here?

Me: ok that works for me. Ill be over in about 30 minutes.

Dylan: ok babe. :)

I lock my phone and throw it on the bed and rush to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and wow am I a total mess.

I strip my cloths off and get in the shower. I wash my hair and everything else and shave in about 15 minutes. And I randomly just grabbed my tooth brush and brush my teeth in the shower. Makes things easier.

I hop out and put on a pair of low waisted shorts and a navey blue American eagle shirt. I'm not really into the whole high waisted shorts thing.

So I don't do any makeup what so ever. So I put on my glasses to cover up the dark vein that runs under my eye.

I throw my hair into a ponytail and put on my navy blue sandals with an anchor on them.

I pack a small purse with some headphones, Chapstick, tooth picks to clean out my braces with and other personal items.

After that I walk out the door and make my down the hill and finally get to Dylan's door and knock.

About 10 seconds pass and he opens the door.

"Hey babe." he smiles with that beautiful flawless smile.

"Hey dyl." I smile back.

I give him a quick kiss on the lips and he leads me inside.
Then I'm greeted by Dylan's little sister Allie.

"Hi Allie!" I say.

"Hi Kara!" she smiles with her toothy grin.

"Ok so dylan. I have to be back by 3:00 cause I have volleyball practice at 3:30." I say.

"Alright. I can drive you." He says

"What? I thought you only have your permit?"

"I do. But I take my drivers test next week."

"Hmmm. Ok I trust you."

"Good."

"Allie don't you dare tell mommie about this or ill take away your Barbie dolls." Dylan says

"Fine. Yes bubby." she said back.

I walk over to Allie and smile at her. Then dylan grabs my hand and leads me into the living room and we sit down on the couch.

"Allie honey why don't you go upstairs and play with your Barbie dolls?" dylan asks.

"Ok bubby." she said

Allie disappears upstairs and dylan grabs the remote and scrolls through the movie channel ad we decide on the movie featuring Kevin Heart, Ride Along. We laughed our butts off.

Then a make out scene came on and it got really akward and quiet. And I just turn toward dylan and he looks at me with those big brown eyes and he leans in and our lips lock.

Our lips move in sync and the kiss gets not heated. As he swipes his tounge across my bottom lip asking for entrance and I grant it. His tounge explores my mouth and our youngest fight for dominance and of course he wins.