Chapter11

Kara's POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing.

I look at it and it's my mom saying she and Amy won't be back for a while more.

She said it would be about 8:00 pm before they will be back

It's 8:23am right now. I'm an early riser so it's always early when I wake up no matter how late I stay up.

I look back and see Dylan's arms around me and he's sleeping like a baby. It's the most adorable thing I've ever seen.

I don't like staying still very often so I softly take Dylan's arms off of my torso and get up out of bed making sure I didn't wake him up.

I walk down stairs and smell pancakes and as I reach the bottom of the stairs, I look to see Emily making pancakes at the stove and music is playing my favorite song.
(Hall of fame-the script ft. Will I am)

"Good morning em" I say and she jumps.

"Weewh. Kara you scared the crap out of me."

"Sorry. Someone's jumpy this morning"

"Yea. It happens. Anyways. You remember Aaron from 8th grade?" She asked.

"Wait. Aaron Carpenter?"

"Yes. Aaron Carpenter." She's smiling. Very big.

"Well he texted me today for the first time since freshman year"

" oh really? What did he want?"

"He's moving here to kentucky!"

"Wow! When?"

She pauses for a second to look at her phone which of course was a text from Aaron.

"Uhhh....next week I think. Let me check..........yep. Next week"

"That's great emily! I bet he's excited to see you."

"Yea! I know I'm excited to see him." She said.

The conversation went on for what seemed like forever. By that time, breakfast was ready and I went to the bathroom to shower and I get out and brush my teeth and put on a pair of skinny jeans and a Hollister shirt.

When I come out of the bathroom I check the time...9:45am

I take a pillow out of my bedroom floor and throw it at him. But it didn't really work. He just groaned and flipped over on his stomach.

I finally get to the bed and jump on the bed. He rolls his eyes and throws the pillows at me.

I am not about to fail this mission.

I get on the bed, climb on top of him, and give him a big wet kiss right on the cheek and his eyes shoot open.

He has a look on his face debating on wether to kiss me back or to roll back over.

He chose right to sit up and kiss me back

"Good morning." He said with a low raspy morning voice

"Good morning" I said with a smile. His morning voice is incredibly sexy.

"There's pancakes downstairs Dylan if you want some. Moms bit gonna be back till around 8:00 tonight."

"Ok...wait, pancakes? HECK YEA!" He screams like a little kid and jumps out of bed and runs down the stairs and in a total of five seconds he is down stairs and sitting at the table with a fork in one hand and a knife in the other.

Me and emily start laughing hard.

"Someone's hungry." I say

"I love pancakes!" He says

"Hold your horses Dylan. Here's the food." Emily said putting the food on the table.

We all sit down at the table and then when emily and I are finished putting syrup on the pancakes and take the first bite, Dylan is already half way done....dang that boy can eat.

"Jeez Dylan. Slow down there." I say.

"Sorry....I just love pancakes. They're my favorite. And these are delicious. Thanks Emily!" He says

"Your welcome. It's the least I can do for You sinse you stood up to danile for me."

"Hey it's no problem. I just can't stand when guys treat girls with such disrespect"

She nods and gives Dylan a reassuring smile. And Dylan is done with his pancakes.

He disappeard upstairs to get a shower.

"Hey emily! Do you wanna go to the beach today?"

"Yea! Sure. Let me get my stuff and we'll all go"

"Ok let me go tell Dylan."

I make my way up the stairs and to my room to my own bathroom and Dylan is standing there Ina pair of ball shorts and no shirt.

Again.....he looks like sex..

He's standing there on his phone going through twitter and I came up behind him and rap my arms around his torso.

"So Dylan. Emily wants to go to the beach....you wanna go with us?" I ask.

"Uhhh, yea sure, I'll go. Let me grab a towel and we'll go."

"Ok dyl" he turns around and smiles at me....that beautiful flawless smile.
He then plants a small kiss on my lips. Small, but passionate.

We both walk down the stairs and we all walk out the door and start our walk to the beach.