Chapter 16

Emily's POV

I walk in the house while Aaron sits his things down and Kara tags along behind.

We both have the same look on our faces, eyes wide and jaws almost to the floor. It's a plain white room almost too white. But spotless and black furniture and then a white spiraling staircase with a black hand rail. Then a second story with a balcony inside and out that reaches around the whole house in a circle. It all was beautiful!

"Oh my god." I finally choked out.

"Nice place you got here Aaron." Kara said. Then looks down to her phone. He's been texting dylan all day because he's had photo shoot after photo shoot for three days straight. So she hasn't seen him and she looks like she's about to explode.

"Thanks. My dad just moved in. The reason I came was to live with my dad because my mom gripes way too much and dad is more laid back." he laughs.

I've missed him so much. I liked him alot back before he left freshman year. But never got the chance to talk to him because the snobby girls wouldn't go away long enough. Then after he left was wen Danile came along. Now you know how that went down.

I'm hoping I could make a new an better start with Aaron Carpenter.

Now that I can possibly have a chance.

Kara's POV

Aaron's place was beautiful from the shiny black leather couches to the white stair case, every touch was perfect. Not a single scratch or speck of dust on anything. His father must be a clean freak.

I've been texting dylan for the past three days straight. I haven't seen him in that long and I'm about to the screaming and pulling my hair out stage.

"And there's more." Aaron said and leads us upstairs. He shows us his bedroom as he puts his suit cases down by the closet.

"Woah." Emily said.

We are both speechless. The beautiful king sized bed and frame. The double doors leading to the balcony and the huge closet and lets not forget the off white carpet floors wich were extremely soft on my feet. I loved it.

"Aaron is your dad rich or something?" I ask

"Pretty much. An there's more" he said.

Wow.

Me and Emily look at eachother and of course he leads us downstairs and out to the back yard.

A humongous pool that has a color changing light. A swirly slide and a diving board.

Oh an a hot tub??

"Holy shit!" I say. Then I realize it and cover my mouth.

"Sorry"

"It's fine" Aaron said

"Oh my god Aaron this is amazing. My favorite thing just took a step up to more amazing." Emily said.

Me and Emily love to swim. It mine and her favorite thing to do.

"Yea. You guys are gonna have to come up and swim alot. And Kara you can bring that boyfriend of yours." He said

"Ok. That sounds great!"

"Who is this guy anyway?"

"His name is dylan dauzat."

"Yep. I know the kid. When did he move here?"

"The day school let out."

"Oh that's great! I'll have to hit him up sometime."