chapter 18...(once again)

emilys POV

I get up out of the water to go over and get my towel because now my back hurts like hell.

aaron then walks over to me and hands me a beer.

"thanks aaron" I say

he just smiles and looks at me

" are you alright? that really looked like it hurt" he says with worry.

"yea im fine...I just need some aloe or something."

"here lets go do that right now. ill help you"

Kara's POV

ok aaron and emily just dissapeared and now my stomach is killing me so I loom for dylan and find my way to him.

he smiles at me.

"hey babe" he says

"hey my stomach isnt feelin the best in the world so I think im gonna go change and watch a movie. just come In if you want when the guys are ready for some hang time." I say

"ok are you sure you're ok?"

" yes dylan baby im ok"

he kisses my forhead and I walk inside and grab my duffle bag then head upstairs to aarons room to change.

I lay my stuff on his bed and change into my yoga shorts and long socks and just put on a nike sports bra with my morgan county volleyball logo on it.

I head back downstairs and sit on the couch trying not to mess anything up. then I grab the tv remote and my phone then I start to flip through the channels.

once I finally see  a walking dead marathon on, I decide on that sinse its my favorite show.

______________________

its been like an hour now and onky one episode has went by when dylan and taylor walk in with the rest of the guys trailimg behind them.

aaron and Emily then finally come out of the bathroom and sit at the bar and aaron starts pulling out various alcohols...he had everything.

"aaron do you have a blender?" I ask

"yea. why?"

"because im gonna make my famous strawberry daquri"

"oh! those are amazing! will you make me one please kara?" emily shouts.

and then everyone else wanted one.

"id like one." nash said

"me too!" hayes said

"hayes you're only 14 im not letting you drink."

"screw you nash" hayes then grabs a bottle of vodka and starts to chug it.

then immediately spats it out.

"see thats what happens you dumb ass" nash replied

then taylor grabs his phone and puts on alot of mainstream music and then starts drinking on a bottle of bourbon and everyone else has one of my strawberry daquris exept Matt cause he doesnt drink.

soon enough, aaron had invited several more people to his house for the what is now turning into a party. people were bumpin and grindin to the music even me and dylan since I was feeling better.

by now its almost midnight and nash had onky had a few drinks and dylan along with everyone else was hammered out wasted.

next thing we know theres a girly scream coming streaking across the house amd it was hayes with the vodka darting through the house with nash hot on his trail.

"hayes give me that you little shit!" nash screams

"never!!!!! catch me if you can ya faggit!" he screams back

kids these days......