Chapter 26

Kara's POV

Christmas passed, i have to quit school and get a part time job along with dylan. I need to help him out now that there is no one to take care of allie but dylan. She will eventually need me for something he doesnt need to be involved with.

I already talkef to my mom and she gives dylan sympathy for the loss of his mother sinse my mother and his turned out to be great friends. Thats what brought us together. But amy is gone now.....I wish I could thank her for bringing Dylan and I together...but i cant now. Thats really sad. But i cant cry any. I learned wise words from a christian.

'Dont be shocked that people die...Be surprised that you're still alive.'

That quote made me think alot about how many people are actually living, in this world, while people die every single day. Its really hard to imagine.

Buy this death has caused me to live with Dylan. I aint complaining but im not sure how this will worm out with the house bills and stuff. But Dylan usually tells me everything about his acting and modeling career. But he hasnt said anything about either of them sinse he finished that one after we started dating. Maybe he hasnt had any offers? As im in the kitchen, Dylan comes up to me and kisses me softly and sweetly. And puts my his hand on my cheek.

"Kara, I love you. You've been so greatful to me. You have helped me so much through this. I dont ever wanna lose you baby." He speaks so tenderly and sweetly.

"Dylan. I love you more. Dont worry, i'm not going anywhere." I say and pull him in for a hug.

"tell me something kearbear." i look up and nod.

"Whats your opinion on the state of California?" He asked.

"I'd love to live there one day. Its always warm and theres lots of celebrities there. The ocean is prettier and bottom line I love Cali." I say.

"Well, what if i told you that i was offered a part in a big movie and they are paying for us an apartment for the shooting length of time. Wich is three years. Would you like to go with me abd allie? I have already consulted your mom about this. It took a bit of convincing and alot of begging. But she finally said it was ok as long as she got to visit often. With the money im making from this movie, i can pay for the tickets. So, how about it?"

Im speechless...California? 3years? Me and Dylan and Allie in our own apartment? Why wouldnt I?

"Oh my gosh yes! Thats so amazing!" I jump and give him a big hug. We have been together 5 months. I think we can do this. After we both calm down he goes off to tell allie.
i then with dylans permission went to his mothers room and go through her jewelry and pick out something for allie.

I get in there and go to amy's jewerly box. I look through all the jewerly she has in the box. I then find a necklace that i think would suit allie. I untagle it from all the others and put it in a small nacklace box that was laying on the dresser. I then put it in my back pack and i decide to give it to her when we settle in at california. Btw at christmas, I got my lisence so we can both drive now.

I walk back downstairs and allie is on the couch. Shes not totally crushed at least. Now we have until after New Years to pack. Thats like 3 days from now. So i kiss dylan goodbye and leave him to pack while i drive to the house and start packing all my clothes. I walk in to walk past mom.

"Found out i see?" She asks.

"Oh yea! Im going to pack now."

I get up there and grab one large suit case and start with my closet by laying all shirts and shorts flat in the suitcase. It was a huge suitcase so it fit all the shirts in my closet and a small portion of stuff from my dresser. I do the same with the second and the third suitcase i used for important things such as vollwyball awards, xbox and its games. My jewelry is all in my backpack. soon its dark and i wheel my suitcase outdide my door with 2 outfits picked out on my desk. By that time, dylan has arrived at my house. He sees my empty room and walks in with his hand behind his back.

"well your mom just took allie out for an ice cream. Now we are by ourselves.." dylan says with a smile. He spins around and reveals a red rose from behind his back and hands it to me.

"Oh my goodness its beautiful!" I put the rose to my nose and smell its beautiful sent. I then interlock one hand with his and i lay the rose down on the desk and start tracing my fingers down his chest. Then trail back up and grab his shirt and pull him in for a long slow, pashionate kiss. His hands slide down the curves of my body and to my butt. Then it really starts to really heat up.....

A/N

CLIFF HANGER!!!!!!HEY MY LOVELY PEOPLE IM SORRY I TOOK SO FREAKING LONG. IVE HAD SO MUCH MOTIVATION THIS WEEK AND UPDATING WAS ONE OF THEM. SO THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT WITH ME. I LOVE LOOKING THROUGH AND READING YOUR COMMENTS😂😂. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT IN WRITTING! NOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE, GO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND INSTA!!!

Twitter/insta: @karajay65