Chapter 17

Kara's POV

I am glad I am here with Emily and my boyfriend and A long lost friend.

We decide to go through the drive through so we didn't have to waste time waiting on our food.

We then drive to the park and sit Down at a pick nick table and we all eat.

I was starving so I just listened to the conversation between dylan and Aaron. They were just catching up while we ate.

Dylan's POV

"So bro congrats to hitting 1 million on vine. That's great!" Aaron said.

"Why thank you! I love the support my fans gave me for it. My twitter literally blew up full. Even more than it normally does with congrats and 'I love yous' and all that stuff."

"Yea. For real. I keep my notifications off unless I'm doing a following spree or a tweeting spree or something."

"Same here. It literally took me hours to favorite a crap ton of those tweets on twitter."

"Yea. I feel the struggle. It's hard to do that and decide wich ones to notice and wich ones to not." Aaron says.

"I notice all my fans. Wether they know it or not. But it's hard to please everybody."

"Again. I see where you're comin from."

Our conversation continued like this until the girls were done eating and were just full on listening.

"Ok. Who's ready to go to my house!?"
Aaron said cheerfully.

"We are!" we all shouted

"Ok. Just take me to my house to change and Emily can borrow one of my bikinis and while I'm changing ou can take dylan to get his trunks. Cause he lives right beside me." Kara said.

As Aaron drives us back and Kara directs him, I am still going through twitter trying to favorite some tweets from my past 1 million hit on vine. Maybe Even following some people.

We arrive at Kara's house and she kisses me and her and Emily go inside and Aaron backs out of the driveway and drives down to my house.

Aaron and I get out of Kara's car and go inside.

"I'm gonna go upstairs and change into my trunks. Just make yourself at home." I say

"Ok. But lets not keep the girls waiting or they might hurt us." Aaron says.

"Trust me...i know all about it." I say with a laugh.

I disappear into my room a d it only takes me a minute to find my trunks.

I slip them on and hop back downstairs and grab a towel.

"Ready?" he asks

"Yup. Lets go." I say

We get into the car and as soon as we pull into the driveway the girls bolt out the door and into the car. Then we start to head back to Aaron's place.

Kara's POV

Me and Emily got back into the car and dylan has shotgun when we walk out so me and Emily got in the back.
I sit behind dylan and Emily sits behind Aaron.

"Do you mind if I invite a couple friends guys?" Aaron asks

"Nah we don't mind" dylan said.

Aaron nods his head an continues to drive.

When we finally arrive to Aaron's place. Dylan's eyes widen at the sight of the house and causes me and Emily to giggle.

We go straight around to the pool and it's about 5:00 so it's getting later.