Chapter 32

-Skipping right to the wedding.-

Third person POV

as they arrive at the church in the limo, Emily and Kara go up to the brides room and Dylan and Aaron go to the grooms room. Kara's mother and allie arrive and goes to help Kara get ready.

Kara's POV

"OK baby girl lets sit down and get your makeup done. Emily you get the dress ready for her" My mom said.

"What about me??" Allie asked.

"Allie you can hand me the makeup as i need it...Oh my goodness WHERE IS YOUR FATHER" she said

"WHAT?? DAD IS GONNA BE HERE?? WHEENN???" i yell.

"He is supposed to be here in about five minutes. He went to Dylan's room to offjcially meet him."

My dad has been in the army for over 2 years. I told Dylan about him a couple times but he is meeting him for the first time. I know it will go well.

Mom continues covering the veins under my eyes and putting eyeshadow on top of eyeshadow. And darkening my monroe. I look gorgeous.

"You look so beautiful baby girl. Dylan will think so too." my mom says while hugging me and about to cry.

"Aw thank you so much mom. I love you."

"i love you too sweetheart."

"Ok now its time for the dress....AND I GET TO DO HER HAIR." Emily shouts.

"Ok Fair enough." Mom says.

The dress slides on and emily laces up the corset in the back while my mom fixes frills straight at the bottom. Finally emily curls my hair and puts it in a sophisticated bun with a couple strands hanging out. Then the finishing touch is the veil. I am placed in front if the mirror and i almost cry myself.

I hug and thank each and every one of them for helping me. Now its time to wait for the wedding to start.

Dylan's POV

"man you're looking great." Aaron said to me.

"Thanks man. I am just so freaking happy. You better get changed into your best man tux."

"I will right now." Aaron goes to change and a man walk through the door in a military suit with a tux in his hand.

"Ah hello sir can i help you?" I ask.

"Yes are you Mr Dylan Dauzat?" He asked.

"Yes sir thats me." i say shaking his hand.

"I am Kara's father. i just git back yesterday from the military. I wanted to meet the Groom before i seen my daughter."

"Its such an honer to meet you mr Knight. Kara has told me so much about you."

we talked forever it seems Like. He's a nice guy.

"Well its been great talking to you. I have to go surprise my daughter and then change and lead her up the isle." he tells me.

"Thank you so much Mr. Knight. Your daughter is the love of my life. Ill take care if her. I promise."

He nods and exits. And i go set up and wait for the time to come. Before i know it i am standing by the preacher with my best man Aaron behind me and the doors opening revealing my beautiful bride.