A happy ending

Kara's POV

The doors are open....and i see everyone. Im nervous. So freaking happy though. I motion for allie to start down the isle and she walks throwing rose pedals to the top of the isle. She hugs my fiancé and runs to sit beside my mother who is standing with tears down her face and a camera in her hands.

"You ready?" my dad asks.

"As ready as ill ever be dad" i say with my arm tightly locked with his.

We take the first step down the isle. Making sure to walk straight or otherwise ill fall in these heels bc i didn't practice in them. But i will cherish this day for the rest of my life.

Dylan has one hand behind his back and one on his face. He's shrugging and looks like he's crying tears of joy.
Flashes and beeps go off as pictures are being taken. I feel like I'm The victim of a paparazzi. Before i know it, I'm up to the alter with Dylan. My father kisses my forehead and places my hand in Dylan's and walks to my mother and stands until the bride theme is silenced. Dylan looks at me with tears in his eyes and grips my hands tighter.

"You..look so...beautiful." he said to me.

" Thank you...I love you so much." i replied.
The Preacher allows everyone to be seated and the vows start.

"I do.....I do..."

one vow after another, the rings. Allie steps up and brings the rings and we slide them onto each others finger. Then the final words I've been waiting for my whole life.

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride." the preacher states. Without hesitation i throw my arms around his neck and pull myself as close to him as possible for a long passionate first kiss as husband and wife. Flowers immediately fall from the ceiling and the church is filled with sobs of joy and applause.
Hand in hand Dylan and I walk down the isle with everyone following and Dylan's blue sexy mustang is sitting outside waiting for us with 'Just Married' painted on the back window.
Confetti cannons are fired and we walk down the steps and over to the car where Dylan opens the door for me and we wave goodbye to everyone including my mother and father.
Dylan gets in the car and starts driving without saying a word. Just a huge grin on his face.

"Where are we going husband?" i ask

"you'll see wifey" he says.

"Are these windows tented?"

"yea. Why?"

"i want out of this dress haha. Its itchy."

"ok then. Change. I packed our suitcase in the back."

suitcase? Oh boy. He is prepared. I hope he packed the right stuff. Sure enough. He packed my lingerie.

"promise me you wont look?"
i asked.

"my eyes are sealed to the road babe." he replies and i have Dylan unzip my dress at a stop light. I awkwardly change into shorts and a crop top after i put on my lingerie.

"ok you can look now."

"mmmk"

"Dylan are we almost there? Its getting dark."

"thats the point. But were just going home." he chuckled. And before i knew it we were in the driveway. I see Dylan get out and go inside. Didn't even acknowledge me. I get out of the car. And the smell of roses smack me in the face. I see why Dylan wanted it dark.

I walk in and there was a path. Of white and red rose pedals and lighted candles along it. I was amazed. He had put a lot of work into this. Emily texted me and told me to have fun. That hinted she knew what was going on.
I stand for a minute. Taking in all the breathtaking lighting and scenery that is in our house. Soon after, Dylan slowly comes down the stairs. No blazer or bowtie anymore. Just a white shirt half way unbuttoned and his dress slacks and belt and he's rubbed some of the product out of his hair so it has the messy effect. He grins at me. I am enjoying every moment of what he is doing. And he hasn't even laid a finger on me yet. He continues down the spiral stairs and walks up to me and pulls me in and kisses me softly, sweetly, passionately.

"you did all this?" i asked.

"All for my beautiful bride." he whispers. He turns and takes my hand and leads me up the stairs covered in mire rose pedals. But as we go we blow out the candles to darken the House. How did i get so lucky with him? I can remember the day we met like it was yesterday. Me and em playing xbox and a knock followed by Dylans head popping through the door. I don't know what would've happened if i didn't meet him. But look at us now. Husband and wife.

Soon enough, Dylan has even bought a new red velvet bed spread and he leads me to it and lays me down.

"dylan?"

"Yes kara?"

"I'm gonna admit. Im scared. But at the same time I've waited for this my whole life."

"Aw baby don't be scared. Its just us. Were married. No one can stop us now unless you want to stop." he assures me.

" but you make me feel safe. I need you Dylan." i say and grab his shirt and pull him in for a kiss. Wait no. Makeout session.

His hands start to slide down my body slowly. I snake my hands down his muscular back and raise his shirt out of his belt. We sit up so i can unbutton his shirt. He then strips my shirt off like its nothing. And the same with my shorts revealing my lingerie.

"You look so sexy kara" he says and digs his face into my neck and starts kissing. He grazes his teeth across my collar bone still feeling my body and lie magic he unsnaps my bra one handed so slick. He sends chills down my spine. He then lets me loosen his belt and slide his pants down and compression shorts along with them revealing his erection. He lays me Down and kisses me from my neck all the way to the top of my pantie line. He then picks at them with his teeth and slides them down with his hands.
Both naked he leans down.

"ready?"

"yep"
" i don't think we really need this do we?"Dylan said referring to the condom. I nodded no and we continue.
he eases into me slowly and i wince at the slight pain. But it fades. Fades into nothing but pure pleasure. He is the only one who can make me feel this good. Soon enough i hear him start grunting, Ouch is honestly hot if its a sexy grunt. He gets me going. Both of us are tired but cant stop. But soon enough we both hit our climax. Dylan lies down beside me. Both of us sweating.

"Kara."

"Yes dylan?" i say with both of us still panting. He kissed me lightly.

"I love you so much."

"I love you Dylan..."