Chapter 20

Dylan's POV

Ok now I'm cold and wet. That's not a very good combination.

I get. Towel and Dry off my face.

Normally I would be childish and try to get revenge on her. But I am not gonna do that.

No I'm gonna do something far more entertaining then that.

----

I walk downstairs where Kara is leaning on the counter with her phone in her hand.

She looks at me and smiles with a small giggle.

I give her a smirk back and without hesitation, I take action to her lips.

Now our lips are moving perfectly in sync. Every touch of the face and body is in the right hand. I carefully caress her waist and hips.

She runs her fingers through my hair. Usually this is the point where I melt and give into her spell and I'm under her control. But not this time. I have a plan.

As my tongue explores her mouth she pulls herself as close as she can possible to me. Then it starts to get rougher. I back her up against the wall.

"Jump" I say

She obeys and jumps and straddles me and I have her against the wall. I work my way down her jawline to her neck. I graze my teeth on her collar bone and then kiss and suck on it lightly. This earns a moan from her. Then I know she's under my control. I have her right where I want her.

I first off slide my hands up her shirt and let my hands roam freely. Once she starts to give in and slide her hands down my chest. I spin around and set her on the counter. I finally break the intense make out session I look into her eyes and break all contact with her and laugh and sprint back up the stairs leaving her at a very high point wanting more.

I'm proud of myself.

Kara's POV

What in the actual frick?

What was that?

Why did he stop?

That was amazing!

That little tease.....

Ehh gosh.

--------

Ok guys this is a very short but sexual chapter. Gahaha. But I do know that it will have to do for now because I'm kinda having a major brain fart about lots of things here lately and I just can't think. But I love you guys so much and thank you for reading voting and commenting. I love you guys! I'll update again soon. So bare with me here. Ok bye.

-KJ❤️-