Chapter 12

Dylan's POV

I'm excited.

We're going to the beach. I always loved the beach. I know I'm going to make it as fun a day as possible for Kara so she can actually grow on me.

And mabey. Just mabey, ill ask her to be my girlfriend.

As we walk down the block I brush my hand across her palm and I knit my fingers right into Kara's.

She looks down and she smiles and her face turns red.

And Emily is on our other side with her phone in her hand walking and texting at the same time.

Now that is talent.

But she's texting that Aaron guy? I think.

I thought too soon and Emily stubs her toe on the sidewalk and Kara just laughes because apperantly she does this often.

"Dude. Be more carefull when texting and walking" Kara says.

"Ok. But I'm the clumsiest person you know. I don't think being careful is an option for me." Emily says.

We all laugh and keep walking. And soon we arrive at the Kentucky cave run lake beach.

I'm surprised that there is not alot of people here. Then again,....it is Wednesday. Lots of people might have to work.

There was only one other family there and it was a family of three.

We took a seat on the side with no people and say our stuff down.

And I don't mean to stare but when Kara takes off her sun dress.

Oh gosh.

She has a very nice body and her tummy is nice and toned.

He catches me looking and she giggles. And my eyes dart away and I feel my face getting hot.

Kara's POV

"Do you guys want some sunscreen?" I ask.

"Pshht. You should know me by now. I refuse to use sunscreen." Well that takes care of Emily.

"Yea. Ill need some." Says dylan.

"Ok. Turn around." I say

He obeys and takes his shirt off over his head revealing his muscle toned back.

I spray the sunscreen on his back and he flinches from the coldness of it, wich makes me giggle.

Then he turns around to face me.

"Shut your eyes." I instruct and he does so.

I spray the sunscreen on his face and he crinkled up his nose. I think that's so cute!

"All done!" I say.

Looks like Emily has already got in the water.

And dylan grabs ahold of my hand and pulls me to his chest.

"You ready to go swimming" he said with a smirk.

"Yep" I say with a goofy grin.

He picks me up bridle style and Carries me in the water and then when the water just reaches his hips....

Splash

He frickin drops me.

I come up from the water and he's dying laughing.

"Oh it's on Dylan Luke." I say with a smirk and I swim towards him.

He was stupid to swim out deeper than to swim to shore.

He tried to swim away and I catch up with him, grab his ankle, and yank him under.

"Touché" he says when he comes up

We all swim until like 5:00 and we start to get hungry and Emily leaves to go get us something to eat.

We all eat and decide to go home. Cause it's getting dark outside.

We pack up and start to head out but the sunset is so beautiful I had to take one last glare at it.

Dylan grabs my hand and leads me to the end of the sand and he stands there and looks at me.

I look deep into his brown eyes and he smiles at me.

He leans in and kisses me softly.

"Kara?" he says

"Yes dylan?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

I am taken back by his words. So I just jump up and wrap my legs around his torso and just kiss him. Passionatly

"Ill take that as a yes?" he said

"......Yes." I say softly and he hugs me and he sets me down.

We then go back over to Emily and she's standing there waiting for us and she gives me a wink.

I just smile and nod at her and we start our walk home.

But now Emily's nana came to pick her up at home and Amy and my mom are back so that means that dylan has to go home. Wich saddens me. But you know. Sometimes it's hard to face reality.

Dylan walks me to me door and kisses me goodnight. And I go inside and immediately hit the bed with a thud and I'm out like a light.

.........

Ok guys thanks for reading and voting. They are finally together!
Now there's alot more to come.
But today I'm sick as a dog and you guys are lucky I love and care about you to update this soon.
Stay awesome guys! peace.

-KJ❤-