Chapter 6

Dylan's POV

I woke up this morning feeling like I didn't wanna move, but I had to. Ugh. just...so...tired.

I can never go back to sleep once I wake up of a morning so I don't even try. I force myself up and grab my phone and walk to the bathroom.

I text Kara good morning and set my phone on the sink and get in the shower.

Once I get out, I comb and flip my hair and brush my teeth and put on some regular ball shorts and a t-shirt.

I check my phone and Kara had texted me back.

"Hey Dyl. :)"

**FLASH BACK TO YESTERDAY**

I was really having fun tonight with Kara,Emily,and Danile.

At times Danile would try to flirt with Emily but most of the time her and Kara were too busy playing twister.

After he finally laid off letting her have her fun, he came down and sat by me and we talked for quite a while.

Mostly about how he really liked Emily but they were both shy and he didn't really know how to actually talk and say he liked her.

So I told him to be brave and he laughed and we moved on from the topic and started talking about boy stuff.

Cars, dirt bikes, ATVs, and hunting.

The usual

When I had to go home, Kara and Danile looked sad and didn't want me to go. I could understand why.

I actually made Danile as one of my guy friends and Kara was a loving fan.

Kara is very sweet. She has a great personality. Her blonde hair and blue eyes with her braces and glasses suit her. she's just beautiful.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

Dylan's POV

I pick up my phone and text her back and she seemed off. But idk why but when I start to care for somebody, I get an instinct when something is wrong.

*is anything wrong Kara??*

*nah. I'm fine. Just a little bit sick. That's all.*

*well are you ok?*

*well yes and no*

*stay there. I'm coming up with Netflix movies, sprite and Popcicles. Ill be there shortly.*

After I sent that I got nervous. Idk why. But she means something to me in a way that I can't explain.....

***Kara's POV***

I woke up this morning feeling like I got hit by a bus.

A slow knot rose in my throat and I got up, grabbed my phone and ran to the bathroom.

Of course. I had thrown up. I made it to the toilet bowl at Least.

I hear y phone ding and it was dylan.

I told him I wasn't feelin too good and he asked if I was ok.

I told him I was ok. Just sick. But I'm not the least but ok. I feel terrible. And mom can't do anything about it because shes already at work so I don't even bother to text her and tell her.

But what makes him care about me so much? I'd rather keep it to myself that I like him. Well I have for a long time.

But I'm too sick to think about that right now....

Next thing I know is I hear what sounds like Dylan's truck door slamming and he knew my mom was at work and I was sick so he just walked right in and made his way to my bathroom door.

"Kara?" he said softly while knocking I the door.

I opened the door for him and he kneeled own beside me on the floor.

I stuck my head back in the toilet bowl and three up some more. Dylan reaches for my hair and pulls it back with one hand and rubs up and down my back with the other.

"It's ok Kara. I'm here." Dylan said softly.

"Thank you dyl." I managed to mutter out.

I turn my face to his and give him a slight grin.

"Ok. I think I'm done puking now" I said putting my head in my hands.

"Do you wanna lay down?" dylan asks

"Yes. I feel like I've been hit by a bus."

Dylan gets up and grabs my hand to help me up.

He hands e a wet wash cloth and I wipe my mouth while dylan pulls my hair back then rubs my back again.

I look in the mirror and look so terrible. I don't know how dylan has took one look at me and not ran away screaming.....somehow he seems not to mind.

I brush my teeth and put my hair into a messy bun. Then slowly walk to my room putting my socks back on.

I always end up kicking my socks off my feet every time I sleep in them.the not sure why.

I turn around and dylan stands up off my bed and hugs me.

He's obviously not a germiphobic.

"Do you want me to stay? or I can go and let you have your rest." Dylan says.

"Didn't you say you were bringing Netflix movies?" I asked

"Well yes. I did."

"Well then. You should stay and watch Netflix with me. I honestly think my stomach was just upset."

"Okie dokie. Ill stay."

Dylan smiled and I layed down and dylan put his arm around my waist and I snuggled into him perfectly like it was meant to be.

*3 hours later. (5:00)*

"I should really get going. My m texted me and said I have a photo shoot in an hour and it takes 30 minutes to get there." He said. And the look on his face was sad.

"Oh. Ok. That's fine. Ill be ok. Mom should be home around 6 or 7 so I should be fine dylan.* I said. Looking up at him.

"Ok Kara." He said getting up and I scoot to the edge of the bed and set up.

I smile really big and so does he.

"Ill text you when I get the chance Kara." Dylan said.

"Ok dylan. Thank you for being here for me." I said one more time before standing up and hugging him.

He rests his chin on my head and pulls me close.

I look up an he plants a kiss on my forehead.

He smiles at me and we exchange goodbyes and he walks out my door and leaves in his truck.

Oh if only I wasn't sick. That kiss could've been my lips......

Damn......

Author note!!!!

Thank you guys so much for reading!

You guys mean so much to me

For the reads and votes for my first fan fiction on wattpad!

Thank you so much. Tell your friends.

Love you guys! ❤