Chapter 28

Kara's POV

i woke up at 7:30 this morning. Wow this is early for me. But i was smiling because last night was great. I get up slowly so i don't wake Dylan. I start din the stairs to go make some breakfast.

i take the bacon out of the skillet. When i finish breakfast Dylan walks down the stairs rubbing his eyes.

"Well good morning sleepyhead!" I say cheery.

"Good morning babe." He grinned and sat down at the counter. i sit a plate of bacon in front of him.

"Yay bacon!" He said. He eats really slow and i sit down with my plate of food and we eat in peace. Then my mom comes out with allele trailing behind me.

"Look who slept with me last night." mom said. its cute that allie is taking a liking to my mother.

"Someone has a bed head." Dylan giggles at allie. She just Sticks her tongue out at him.

"So kids before you leave tomorrow, im taking allie shopping." she said.

"Okay. Have fun." I say.

They then go back upstairs after they eat to get ready. Dylan and i discuss the whole California thing and how much he's gonna be away.

"So do you know what the plot of the movie us about yet?" I ask.

"Um no not yet. I get the script tomorrow when we arrive." He said. I nod and he Gets on twitter and tweets all the fans good morning. And his phone was going off like crazy soon.

"Hey do you wanna go swim before tomorrow? I can invite emily and Aaron and we can hang out." I say.

"Yea sure! Why not?" So i call emily right away.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey Katharine. this is your new nickname. Katharine" i say and we both laughed.

"Thanks kearbear."

"anyways. Did you get your cast off?"

"yea finally."

"Well do you and aaron wanna come Down and swim before i leave for cali?"

"yes. Duh! Well be over in a few." She said and hung up.

"yep they're coming...you know what? Leta just have a full party where we have nash and cam the jacks and lots of others."

"Okay. You know what? Im reeky great about it. I mean were gonna be home alone and i can fix us some alcohol drinkS."

"That sounds awesome babe." i said.

later. More and more start piling in with they're own alcohol. But others grabbing the drinks that i made off the counter.

"Oh no hayes. Im going to lock you in the bathroom. Last time you went to one of these you were plastered you're too young!"

"Catch me if you can ya fag!" Hayes yells.

"GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Nash yells.

"NO!" He completely climbed to the top of the cabinet with a bottle of liquor." Nash says whatever and goes outside with the other guy and jumps in the pool. This is gonna bw a long but fun party.

OK GUYS IM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT AND THAT I TOOK SO LONG. IM GOING TO FINISH THIS CHAPTER SOON I PROMISE. I HAVE BEEN AT ALDISTRICT FOR 4 DAYS. BUT IM 3/4 THS ASLEEP SO IM PROBABLY NOT MAKING ANY SENSE RN BUT ILL TRY TO UPDATE THIS WEEK. LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND THERE IS AN AWESOME GIRL WITH SOME COOL STORIES. sweetevilAngels has some good stuff out. Go like and follow her now!!! Thanks to her helping me with a couple things. ✌️ love you guys and goodnight!

Also go read my friends book! Her name is kaceykaplan her story is called drunk in love! Shes new but fantastic! Go follow and read it please!