Chapter 27

Dylan's POV

i pulled a surprisingly smooth move with the rose thing. Great choice and now shes all over me. Knew it would work. She grabs my shirt when were making out. I move my hands down to her butt. She then turns up the volume. Kara breaks away from the kiss with a wild look in her eye and a smirk on her face. Dang, i love that look. She walks around and i turn to face her as her fingers start to trace down my body.

She begins to walk forward and backs me up to the bed. As i sit down im already hard...and shes putting on slow sexual music....no....I cant sit through one of these. Not lap dances. I get too hyped up for this.

She slowly walks over to me, twirling her hair and then starts showing off on the floor showing off the beautiful body that god gave her. Shes such a tiger tonight. But i like it. She then gets up and grabs my shoulers and is straddling my lap.

Oh gosh no...i am at full erection and she knows it.

She starts grinding my lap. Slowly...tourturingly...pleasing. My hands are grabbing her thighs to support her on my lap. Then she rolls her whole body making sure to shove all the cleavage she has in my face.

"oh god..." i moan. She continues to grind on my lap.

THATS IT BRUH.

i slide my hands to her sides and flip her off me and hover over her.

"someones really fiesty tonight. Now its time for daddy to take control." I say trying to pull myself together. She looks at me with her tiger eyes.

"Come at me daddy." she said low and sexy.

i lean down and kiss her with dominance. She wraps her legs around my torso. I tug at her bottom lip with my teeth. Then i move to the side a bit and slide my hands to massage her breasts. She lets out a small moan. I then take my hand and slide it down her stomach and slick my fingers into her leggings. I move to kissing her neck and finding the sweet spot she has wich earned another moan. A louder one. Then repeated moans after i slip one finger inside her and pump my finger slowly. With one of her hands she flips her leggings off and my finger moves faster. Her eyes screw shut with my movements increasing slowly.

Soon shes panting with pleasure, biting her lips and moaning my name.

I then remove my finger then i taste it. I wink at her as i slide to the edge of the bed and pull her panties down and throw them across the room. She spreads her legs and i spread my tounge flat against her. She grabs the waves in my hair and tugs. I love it when she does that.

"Dylan im...im...gonna.." she mutters out. I raise my head uo and use my fingers and rub her again to finish the job. She then is panting with satisfaction. I get her panties for her and start to turn down the bed covers for her. Then she stops me.

"Wait. i may be tired, but i havent given you andything yet..and i know you want it."

She stands and brops to her knees and unbuckles my belt and my pants and then my boxers. She then takes my length into her hand and her expression went from surprised to back to a smirk. She then looks at me and takes me into her mouth. Here she goes again with the slow, tourturing pace.

I grab her hair and pull it aside to see her beautiful face. She once told me she had done nothing like this. But she seems like a pro. Good gosh...i feel the warmth of her mouth on me. also i feel the slight graze of her teeth on me followed by the wicked pattern of her tongue sliding back and forth. Ive never felt anything this amazing. I zoned completely off and didnt realize how lound i was grunting and groaning karas name.

"Im gonna..cum" she pulls her mouth off of me and she opens her mouth and i came into her mouth and she swallowed every bit of it.

after we exchange a few looks she rises back up and looks at me with innocent blue eyes. I pull up my boxers and fall on the bed and she climbs in with me. I instantly take her spot in cuddling and lay my head on her chest. And we fell alseep. I dozed to the soubd of her sweet beating heart.

A/N

HEYYYY. OK I FIGURED I WOULDNT TORTURE YOU BAES FOR A LONG TIME SO HERE YOU GO!!!! I LOVES YOU SO MUCH AND I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN!