Chapter 4

Kara's POV

"NO NO NO NO! EMILLY HURRY I AM RELOADING, GAURD ME!!" I screamed.

"OK OK IM COMING! CALM THE FRICK DOWN!!" She screams back.

"NOOOOO" I scream.

A zombie came up behind me and slapped me and killed both of us.

"Dang it Obama" I have had a big HABBIT of blaming Obama for everything lately.....

Then I hear a knock on my door and I know it wasn't my mom cause she never knocks, she just comes right in.

"Yea! Come in"

I see the door slowly crack open and a head pops in. Someone very familiar to my eyes but not to my neighborhood....

My eyes widen as I look and try to process what is going on right now.

"Hi. I'm Dylan Dauzat!" he says as he flashes me that irresistible smile.

"Hi.....I'm uh....Kara." I say still I'm a deep transe.

"May I come in? your mom sent me here to check on you"

"Oh yea. Of course."

He walks in and sit down on my bed. And I still stay right in my roller chair cause if I try to get up, the nerves will take over my body and I will not be able to stand.

"Kara? what's goin on?" Emily says an I totally forgot she was on the other line with me on Xbox live.

"Huh? oh yea. I'm fine Em jusjust let me text you later. I have to go."i said to her.

"Ok just text me when you get the chance."

"Ok. Bye" I didn't even wait for a reply I just shut off the Xbox and ripped off my headset and looked at him almost paralysed.

"I can tell you're somewhat of a fan." He said laughing.

I nodded and swallowed hard. I wanted to say something, I just couldn't get the words out of my mouth.

"That's cool" he smiled.

"Y..yea." I finally managed to say.

"You play Xbox?"

"Yea. Do you?"

"Haha yea I do. But not very often"

"Haha. I usually only play on the weekends."

"I usually have modeling gigs or acting rehearsal and I do online school so I usually am free on wweekdays and it's summer so I don't have to worry about any of that now."

"Well sounds like you have a fun life dylan."

"Ehh. It had its ups and downs. Mostly with the director or photagrapher."

We exchanged laughs and our conversation went on for what seems like forever.

"So do you wanna play xbox?" I say

"Yea sure! what games do you have?" he says.

I point to the cabinet and he opens it with a crap ton of games.

"You have a nice game selection." He smirks.

"Thanks. Haha. I try"

"Well you succeed"

We both laugh and he gasps.

"Yes! my favorite game! Call of Duty Black Ops 2! lets play zombies."

He said like a little kid. Wich made me laugh.

I nod and put the game in. I start to set up the zombies map we are about to play.

We played for a good 3 hours and made it to round 47 and we died.

"You're good at this" dylan says

"Thanks. I try" I say.

"Once again you succeed."

We both laugh and I glance over at the clock.

8:30

"Dylan!! it's time to go!!" I hear his mom yell.

"Ok mom! ill be right there!!" Dylan yelled.

He stood up and put his shoes on and before he walked out the door he looked back and said.

"It was nice meeting you Kara." He flashes me his flawless smile and I return the favor.

And with that, he walks out the door.

BEST......DAY......OF MY LIFE...SO FAR

Authors note:

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a couple days. I'm gonna start updating every 2 days. So I can have time for this and school work. 😂

But thanks for reading. Love you guys!