Chapter 7*

Harry's bedroom is pictured above!!

E

I wake up to the brightest sunlight I have ever witnessed. It's never this bright in my room, rather than seeing black behind my eyelids, it's a vibrant white.

And I hate it.

I open my eyes just a bit before being met with a room that certainly doesn't look like mine.

I don't even remember falling asleep last night. I remember getting our fourth bottle and Harry had turned on the latest murder documentary he had been watching. I could not tell you a single thing about it, but I guess that tells me how quickly I had fallen asleep.

Harry's not in here and the other side of the bed is still made. When I touch it, it's cold. To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if this was a guest room and he's just down the hall in an even bigger bed than this one.

I get up, use the bathroom that was in here. Harry was obviously in here at one point because there is an unused toothbrush, toothpaste and a few other toiletries that I may need. At a first glance in the mirror I realize I'm not in the clothes I came here in yesterday. Those are actually on the floor next to the sink in the bathroom.

Oh my God. If this means that Harry saw me naked I don't think I want to face him. I mean, am I opposed to it? Not really, but that's only if I am aware of it even happening. If he saw me naked and I don't remember it, that also means that I have no idea what I said to him while I was naked, or what we did while I was naked. That's the embarrassing part.

I brush my hair and teeth before leaving the bathroom and working up the courage to walk around and find Harry. I don't want to wait here all day, but the idea of roaming around his house until I just see him is not the most appealing to me. Especially if he saw me naked.

I give myself another minute before opening the large door, feeling the cold floors on my feet with each step I take. The whole apartment is quiet, but there is a low buzz of what sounds like music. It's quite enough that I can hear my own breathing more than the music, but within the stillness, there is for sure music playing from somewhere in here.

Walking in the general direction that I think the music is coming from, I'm weary with my steps. I'm mentally preparing myself to see him face to face again.

I walk down the long hallway which opens up into the living room and kitchen. The soft hum has turned a bit more clear now and I can hear that it's You Give Good Love by Whitney Houston playing through a speaker that I can't see. There are quite a few blankets all over the couch, two pillows against the one armrest.

So in this whole apartment, he doesn't have a guest bedroom? How is that even possible? It makes me even more curious to know what's behind the other doors in this place.

When I look to my left, into the kitchen, Harry is moving so graciously to the music and he focuses his attention to whatever is in front of him. I can smell the breakfast he's cooking, but his body is blocking the stove top, so I can't see what he's making over there.

I walk into the kitchen, around the island, finally gaining his attention.

"Good morning, you sleep okay?" he stops what he's doing and focuses his attention on me, "I have coffee brewing if you want some."

"I would love some. Your bed is very comfortable." I tell him, just now realizing how good of a sleep I got last night.

"Isn't it?" he grins.

"You slept on the couch?" I look back over to the living room and he follows my eyes to see the couch.

"I didn't want to scare you when you woke up. Waking up next to someone would scare the shit out of me." he laughs a little, flipping the eggs that are in the pan.