Chapter 33*

E

Harry ended up getting sick too.

It took me only probably three days to get over it and as soon as I was okay, he was dying and then Niall got it.

I was fine and had two very sick men in my apartment. I tended to both of them because I love them both, but also because I felt really bad that they both got sick because of me. I couldn't help it, but I still felt bad, so I helped them as much as I possibly could.

Between having to go to school and then going to work, I was here as much as I could be, but I wish I could have done more for them.

It took Niall only two days to bounce back, but Harry struggled with it for the better half of the week. He was just so out of it and could hardly form a sentence for almost a whole day because of how groggy and uncomfortable he was. He would just sleep and ask to be held all day.

Astera was attentive to both of them while they let the flu run its course. She would bounce between Niall and Harry and then would come find me when she wanted to do something other than sleep.

It took nearly a week and a half, but now all three of us are completely healthy and back to our normal routine.

We all wake up, get ready, Niall and Harry go to work and I go to school. Some days I'm with them on the walk to work, but I've found it to be easier to dedicate all of my mornings to school. Whether that be going to class or working on assignments and pushing myself to broaden my art skills.

I'm applying for a fellowship in the next few weeks and I'm trying to push myself to become the best artist I can be. I know I'm decent at what I do, but I also know there are people who can do exactly what I can do and then some.

I told Harry about the fellowship yesterday and he seemed out of this world excited about it. He's convinced that I'll be picked, but I honestly don't know. Having his support has been nice though.

Today I'm attending the class with Sari Shryack that Harry had gotten me for Christmas. My professors at school are great and I have learned a ton from them, but I'm overly excited to be taught different techniques and get a new perspective of creating art.

That's the thing about art. A ton of people using the same techniques won't ever paint the same exact thing due to their perspective of the piece. If everyone is painting a sunset, each sunset will be a bit different. And I love that aspect. I love hearing why other people added certain things. Why they do what they do. It can really open your eyes to a new perspective. A new way to create art.

It was only just past 9 am and since it's Sunday, Harry is still in bed. I heard Niall up bright and early this morning and I assume he and Bailey went out for breakfast before doing whatever they like to do on Sunday's.

Harry and I enjoy just staying put in bed or wrapped up on the couch while Niall and Bailey are more fond of getting up and spending the afternoon out and about. They make Sunday's their date days.

"I'm leaving in thirty minutes, Harry. Can you still drive me or do you want me to take the subway?" I yell from the bathroom, hoping he hasn't fallen back asleep.

"I'll drive you" I hear a muffled yell.

I can picture him laying in bed with his face smashed into the pillow. He's for sure sprawled out in the middle of the bed and has all of the blankets kicked down to the end of the bed.

That's how I find him nearly every morning.

As I'm finishing my makeup, Harry stumbles into the bathroom. His eyes are half closed, his hair is a mess and there is a pair of black sweatpants hanging low on his hips.