Chapter 17*

I'm going to start putting asterisks next to any chapters with smut rather than the note at the beginning. Enjoy this chapter!!

E

I roll over after waking up to find an empty bed next to me. The sun is shining through the sheer curtains and I soon realize that I am in the middle of the bed. Alone.

I can hear the shower running though which tells me that Harry is already up and getting ready for the day. The clock next to his bed reads 8:26 which leaves us plenty of time to get ready before we really need to be back at my house to help out.

I throw the comforter off of my body letting all of the cold air from the bedroom hit my skin. The wooden floors feel like ice on my feet as I make my way to the bathroom.

Luckily, he never locks doors behind him. It's an awful habit of his and if his penthouse didn't lock on it's own then it would stay open for anyone to come into.

I push the door open and a cloud of steam comes out of the room from the high temperature of his shower. I can hear him humming lowly and I see his hand distributing shampoo through his hair.

He turns around to wash the suds away and that's when he finally notices I'm there. The shower is completely glass, so it's easy to make out that I'm standing there even if there is a thick layer of condensation from the steam.

My eyes trail over the blurry silhouette of his body through the glass. I can't make any of his tattoos out in detail, but I can see the black ink on his stomach and arms. I see the darker color on his thigh from the tattoo there and even the faint black line that I know is his 'Brazil' tattoo.

"Well are you just going to stand there or are you going to join me?" he says loud enough so I can hear him over the water.

I don't answer him, but rather pull my shirt from my body and slip my shorts off of my body leaving me completely naked.

He pushes the door to the shower open silently telling me to hurry the fuck up. As I'm stepping in, I take both of the braids that are still in my hair out and slide the hair ties onto my wrist.

"You sleep alright?" he asks me as I step into the large shower and close the door behind me.

"I did" I nod as his eyes rake down my body. He doesn't even try to hide his stare on me as he works his vision from my face, to my chest, to my stomach and all the way down to my legs.

He steps closer to me and runs his pointer finger across my shoulder and down my arm and his eyes watch his own hand as he does it.

The weight of my body becomes increasingly heavier as I submit myself to his touch and practically turn into a puddle on the floor.

I feel his finger drag clear down my forearm before making its way back towards my shoulder. He runs it across my collarbone and down the valley in between my breasts. I roll my head back and shut my eyes softly as his touch becomes more intimate.

He turns the both of us so that my back is now pressed against his front and the stream of hot water is hitting my chest and abdomen.

My head now has somewhere to rest as his finger drags down my stomach at a painfully slow pace.

I whine out to let him know how much of a tease he is being and I feel him smirk against my neck as open mouthed kisses are left there. It's as if everything around me is moving in slow motion. His finger dragging up and down my abdomen, his mouth on my neck, even my mind. It is as if everything is fogged over from the pleasure and frustration.

"You want me to touch you?" he whispers seductively into my ear. "You want me to take you right here against my shower wall, huh?" He continues to antagonise me.