Chapter 47

This is part two of a double update!! Make sure you read 46 before this one!!!

E

I feel like I was hit by a train.

I woke up at 8:00 pm the following evening. I slept for twelve whole hours. But, it was the kind of sleep where you don't feel well rested after waking up. 

Harry's snoring is what woke me up. He's still passed out next to me, snoring like he can't breath out of his nose.

I tap his shoulder a few times, knowing that he should wake up, too. Our sleep schedules will probably be pretty messed up, so I don't want him to sleep for any longer.

The tapping turns into lightly shoving his shoulder, it takes almost two whole minutes of this before he's peeling just one eye open.

"What?" he says as if he's only been asleep for a few minutes and I'm just pestering him.

"We slept for twelve hours." I say.

It takes him a few moments to respond before he's saying "There's no way". He puts his arm over his eyes and rolls over so his back is facing me.

"We should go eat something. I need to call my brother and tell him that I just woke up. We were supposed to meet him."

"You call him, I'll go find us food. I'll wake up Niall if he's not up." he rolls out of bed, putting a t-shirt on. His eyes are just hardly open, making the color of them seem dull and tired. His cheeks are a bright shade of red and most of the hair on the back of his head is sticking up in random directions.

"Okay, thank you." I nod, and he returns the same before leaving our room.

I call Jackson and the first three calls just go to voicemail. Now is the one time I need him to answer and he doesn't.

By the sixth call, he's finally picking up the phone.

"El, hey. I haven't heard from you all day." his voice sounds exhausted.

"Yeah, I slept through the entire day. We can come meet you. Did you eat dinner yet?" I ask him.

"No, I've been at the hospital all day and their food is shit. We can meet at the diner near our house if you want."  the annoyance clear in his voice.

"Okay, yeah. We'll meet you there in half an hour."

"Perfect. Okay, I'll see you then."

We say our goodbyes and we're hanging up the phone.

I can hear Harry and Niall talking downstairs, so I just opt to join them and tell them that we're going out for dinner.

Rounding the corner at the bottom of the stairs leads you through a small entryway before the kitchen and the living room are seen.

Niall and Harry are both sitting at the dinner table with a bag of chips in between them as they both talk. 

"Hey, you called Jackson?" Niall says as soon as I walk into the kitchen, letting me know that Harry caught him up on what I was doing.

"Yeah, do you guys want to go get dinner with him? I can go alone if you don't want to." I give them the option to just stay home. I know Harry is overly tired, so I assume Niall is too. If they don't want to go, I won't be mad at them.

"Yeah, of course. Now?" Niall asks.

"I told him thirty minutes, so we can leave soon. We're going by my Dad's house." I tell them and I physically see Harry's face scrunch in displeasure.