Authors Note

Thank you so much for choosing Dalesio and giving it a chance in your library! I hope you grow to love the characters the way I have writing it! Im so excited to hear from you guys on your  journey through the chapters!

This is actually a story I wrote and published awhile back, it was previously "Because Of You" This story has the same characters but a different storyline, as that was my first story I ever published.

I am still a new writer so please work with me!

Some of the characters are going to make decisions that you are not going to like! If it's too much for you don't read the story🥰

warning ⚠️ There could be some scenes that are triggering to some readers! There is violence in this book and talks of depression and anxiety as well as pills and suicide, please please please read at your own risk! ⚠️

Also, the story does move a little quickly I'm noticing after a few months of it being published, please be kind! If face paced books are not for you, I don't recommend this book!

And i'll say it again, if fast pace, cliche books are not something you like, do not read!!!

Hate is not tolerated here, constructive criticism is!

The beginning is cliche and kinda cringe but I have not edited yet, it gets better after the first few chapters!

And I understand some parts are cringe and cliche, please bare with me until I can do some editing! It gets better 😫❤️

This is like my 1,000th time editing the authors note but some people are not kind and must miss what I write in here :(

It's my first book and it's a little everywhere at first, just be PATIENT :)

Here are some mood boards for a small group of characters.

Also, Hello from the author! Don't be a silent reader! I love seeing how you guys feel about things and I absolutely LOVE reading all your comments and trying to respond to them! I originally wrote this book as a distraction I never once thought p...

Also, Hello from the author! Don't be a silent reader! I love seeing how you guys feel about things and I absolutely LOVE reading all your comments and trying to respond to them! I originally wrote this book as a distraction I never once thought people could fall in love with the characters the way I did writing it!