Innocent

Chapter 34

Chapter 34

I woke up before everyone else and made sure to have several cups of coffee ready for when everyone else awoke.

Dante was already awake when I woke up, he was sitting down by the water already drinking a beer. His drinking doesn't effect me much because he never does it often and he's not an aggressive drunk.

I grabbed my robe and walked outside, "Early start to the day?"

"Best way to start it." He took a swig from his bottle and set it down, "We're all going to a party tonight, I had your mom send in a dress for you."

Oh god...my mom sending anything is never good, last time she sent me something it was a plan B pill I didn't even need.

"I'm gonna look like a slut with whatever it is she picked out." He shook his head and stood up in front of me, "My slut."

Did he just call me a slut?...he definitely did.

I walked back in the house and saw everyone with their heads down on the kitchen counter and island.

"Good morning sunshine's. I see we're going to be back to back drinking tonight." I poured more coffee in Axes cup. "It's vacation, if i'm sober i'm not vacationing the right way."

"Agreed Drave, get your suit on girl we're going in the ocean." I looked at Dante and he nodded.

I changed into a white bathing suit that crossed over my stomach.

"Is that what all your bathing suits look like?" Dante sat on the bed and leaned back. "I don't know...I guess?"

He raised his eyebrow and nodded.

"What?"

"Nothing, come on I have a surprise."

I hate surprises, I hate not knowing...what I don't know. If that makes...sense.

"You know I don't like surprises."

"It's not serious." I followed him outside to a paddle board. "I think you're trying to kill me Dalesio."

"If I was to kill you, you'd be dead by now." I rolled my eyes at the way he used my words against me.

I watched as he jumped in the water pulling me behind him, "What if I couldn't swim!"

"You've swam with me before." He pushed my hair out of my face and pulled my body onto the board, getting up after me.

Everyone else paddled next to us and smiled, "Let's paddle bitches." Chi tapped my thigh and went ahead of us.

"You know you're gonna paddle for me, right?" I laid my hands on the board and watched his back muscles as he followed behind everyone else, "Clearly."