Goodbyes

Chapter 24

Chapter 24

The feeling of missing someone almost could resemble the feeling of heartbreak. Once you spend so much time with someone...it becomes part of your daily routine.

The good morning and good night text messages.

The occasional butterflies.

The fights and the tears.

The make ups and apologies.

The way your heart skips a beat whenever you see them for the first time in a long time.

Dalesio: I'll be there in one hour.

It's never hard to tell when he's angry, he doesn't try and hide it...to anyone outside of our small friend group he's always angry, even to our friend group he's always angry. But to me, he may not show a lot of emotion but it's never anger.

"Oh Camille?" Axe yelled throughout my whole house as he opened my front door. "Yes Axel."

"Never the government name. I have fantastic news"

"Go on."

Letta turned the tv to a higher volume.

"The realtor called and we can move in as soon as possible, so pack your shit now. We're leaving tomorrow morning."

"Does Dante know? I mean he is the one who bought the house.." I grabbed the remote from Letta and turned the Tv down. "No of course he doesn't know Cami- yes he knows. He told me."

"Get out my house."

"I will, tell Miss. Cadella I said hello." He said with a wink.

My mom loves the attention she gets from my friends, she says it makes her feel "young again", as if she's old.

"Cam, do you think that things are gonna change when we move?"

Will they?

"I'm sure some things will change...what exactly are you referring to?"

I watched as she struggled to find words with a small smile. "Letta! You have a crush! Don't you?"

"What!"

"You do! Tell me!"

"Ever since I was 15 I had a crush on Kace"

They would be so cute together...I wonder why they never tried anything?

"So...why don't you try and talk to him about it?"

"Camille not all girls get the guy."

"Have you ever tried?"

"No point in trying when you can see the outcome from a mile away." She walked over to the fridge and grabbed the pasta we made last night. "Let this one go Cam, whatever is meant to happen will happen with time. Plus we're living together now."