Graduation

A/N: Hey guys! This is a lot longer chapter then normal so I hope you guys enjoy! Also, this story is going to be roughly 45 chapters!

Chapter 16

I sat in front of the glass with the phone against my ear as I listened to Dillion tell me everything i've done wrong in the past week.

"Dillion...I very clearly didn't have intention of being here." We decided not to tell Camille about Will...or that i'm here, but she still found that out anyway and threw a temper tantrum when the boys wouldn't let her come see me.

"She won't talk to us still, she won't come to school, she won't leave her room, she won't even talk to her mom D."

I've always known she had depression, she had obvious signs of it, I just never knew it got this bad. "Bring her here."

"Dante we can't. If Will finds out you are still seeing her-"

"Truthfully I don't give a damn." Never really have, but he had a knife to her throat and it was a moment, a once in my lifetime moment, where I had no idea what I was going to do, where I was scared.

"Why are you so fucking complicated."

I know Dillion is right, but I cant sit in here knowing she's in pain out there, and I won't.

"Fine, fine. I'll bring her here tomorrow, but if Will finds out I will be saying I told you so"

"Inmate, times up let's move." The guard smacked the back of my head. I stared lowly at Dillion as he laughed, it's gonna be real fucking funny when the guard comes up dead.

Camilles POV

I laid across my bed with an empty feeling set through my body. There truthfully wasn't much left to feel. Dante's in jail. My father left again and never wanted to have me. I haven't been to school in a week. Everything is great.

"Open up right now Camille Marie Cano before I break down this door." My mom pounded hard on the door. If she breaks down my door it'll be my breaking point.

Which she did, she did break down my door. "Mom!"

"Now I told you to open this god damn door all week, I understand you have been upset but you need to get up, shower, get dressed and get your ass downstairs. The boys wanna take you somewhere."

"You broke my door." I stared at her in awe

"Yes. I did. Now get up, smells like something died in here..." I didn't move from where I laid, I know she's trying with me, I know everyone is trying with me, but I just can't get out of this slump. I really have tried but every time I begin to start something I feel all my energy be drained from my body.

"Okay fine." I stood in the shower and let the water run down my back. Kace has tried the hardest with me, he's sat outside my door and tried to talk, he's even sat on our roof.